Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Messing with a scam on craigslist

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Messing with a scam on craigslist

I am trying to sell my beater, so i posted it up on craigslist, i keep getting all the scammers trying to buy it so I started screwing with one of them... I hope he writes back... Start from the bottom and read upwards...

Vincent,

Since your not able to see the vehicle in person I thought I should share a few details that might interest you about the condition of the car. Last week I experienced a small case of **** leakage on the front seat after eating a Taco Bell Volcano taco, but I had a cleaning service remove all trace of the liquid feces that ended up on the interior. That was the bad news, but it is not that bad since **** leakage is a common occurrence, actually I just watched a special on **** leakage on 60 Minutes the other day… The good news is this car is actually a movie star, it was featured in the Fast-n-Furious movie, you might have seen it, it was the Green car. After the movie I removed all the stickers so people would quit bugging me about the movie.. So if your still interested let me know cause I am going to have to increase the selling price of the car by $129.84 to cover the cleaning services…

Thanks again

Corey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:36 AM
To: Corey Lemons
Subject: Arrangement

Hello,
Thanks for the quick response. I am so glad to inform you that my boss agreed to pay the requested amount payment for the item, And my boss will be paying with a check in US dollars, shipper payment will included with the payment and shipper will be comeing for the pickup at your location or anywhere the item is. I can not come down to test drive or to look at it that is why i ask you about the present condition, I am doing this for my boss. Kindly get back to me with the under listed information so that payment can be issued out to you asp.
(1) FULL NAME AS IT WILL BE ON CHECK,
(2) MAILING ADDRESS,
(3) CELL NUMBER AND ALTERNATIVE NUMBER.
I will be glad If you could furnish me with the required details so that we can proceed on payment. I am presently out of the States now i am in United Kingdom here is my phone number in london +44 753-633-4580. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,

--- On Wed, 5/13/09, Corey Lemons <corey_lemons@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Subject: RE: Interested in your car
To: "'Vincent Daniel'" <vincent.daniel24@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 11:57 PM

Yes the car is still for sale, what else would you like to know? The price is $2000.

Thank

Corey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 6:54 PM
To: vincent.daniel24@yahoo.com
Subject: Interested in your car

Hello,
How are you doing today. I was just checking on craigslist and found your item. I am interested in this item. I'll like to know some information regarding the item such as the total amount needed of the item. I would love to see some pictures of the item. And i want to know if its still available and the details of the present condition and the last price. Kindly get back to me with the answer so that we could proceed from there. Waiting for your response asp....

Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice haha. I hate those f@$#ers.....I would like to buy you ITEM on craigslist. keep screwing with them.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:30 AM
12 Second Truck Club

i get those all the time. i feel sorry for anyone who actually believes that.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I mess with them all the time, I like your thinking.LOL. They will still want to buy it.LOL
Old 05-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awsome, try to get some money out of him, scam the scammer.. hahahah There ****** low lolife people, need to burn in a fire
Old 05-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

**** leakage....

you're sitting on a towel the next time we go log my truck
Old 05-14-2009, 01:06 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Awsome, try to get some money out of him, scam the scammer.. hahahah There ****** low lolife people, need to burn in a fire
i wouldnt do that. i got 1500 out of a scammer once and then he called the police on me and "almost" got me in trouble. but i got to keep it all
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dlt76028
i wouldnt do that. i got 1500 out of a scammer once and then he called the police on me and "almost" got me in trouble. but i got to keep it all
details asap haha
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy crap thats hilarious!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

that is funny

Quick Reply: Messing with a scam on craigslist