Texas We've Seceded from the Union

someone keyed/egged my truck

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 02:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what gets me , is ppl ALWAYS **** with my truck , it has a lot of scratches and i always park FAR even lately when its been 17* at night i park away from everyone and ppl still manage to do it , ... and what i dont understand is its not some badass ****** cool truck , it looks bone stock , why would ppl b jealous on a shitty truck , gets me thinkin if i had a z06 or something , there would be nothing left out of it ,,, i would just order it with no paint on purpose .... ?
Old 01-15-2010, 02:49 AM
Banned

on a side note, finding out who did it i called CSI , they dusted for prints , tire tread , foot prints , DNA and even checked the area for semen , everyone knows at a crime scene theres always semen ....

so the CSI guys found some right by the tail pipe , so they will call me when they find a match ....
Old 01-15-2010, 05:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Dude i know how you feel, i cant keep my truck dent free. I first bought it an got a couple door digs an deer an a buzzard hit it. Then it got keyed so i went a got a few claims put on it an got both sides repained. Well went to the club a week later was directed were to park an came back out the club an there was a 2-3 inch long dent from a door for sure on the front fender. All of my vehicles have been cursed
Old 01-15-2010, 07:49 AM
On The Tree

Man that really sucks. I remember I had a BMW that got keyed uotside my parents house they took there sweet F^@king time and wrotre F^@K U MARIO down the side thats really messed up
Old 01-15-2010, 11:30 AM
TECH Resident

That sux man Im super **** about my truck too. especially when i go places and parking. I usually try to find some corner parking spots and park like 2-3 feet away from the car next to me. and somewhere where the truck is easy visualized so it wont get stolen.

I felt like that before with my Integra freshly detailed on all Saturday morning full, wax, polish, glase job, i even did my windows. that night my friends wanted to go out wanted to roll out in my integra I said nah, i wanted her to stay home for the night nice and pretty in my drive way. so we take off to the party i get a phone call from my bro, during the party that my car was egg'd on spray painted on with primer, and some other stuff liquid stuff they threw on my paint job. this happen all between an 1hr time period i left my house like at 11pm and bro got home like at 12am i was pissed.

I was already kinda , I was like fu*K!! rush'd home with my buddies and made a police reprt with my eyes blood shot red! lol. the cop was really cool. and told me stop being a player. lol

I had gone out with some girl a couple days before, most likely it was her ex man with super "riced" out Honda or something. but things like this always happen real fast behind your back and just pissed you off more!!

detail your truck and make it look even better than before man.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:51 AM
Banned

thanks for the support guys , im just gonna wait till the fkn rain stops and im gonna get the clay bar and some of that scratch wax and all that **** and try and get it out ...
Old 01-15-2010, 12:23 PM
TECH Addict

suck to hear man..

Is it not bad enough to make a claim on insurance and have it all re-painted?
Old 01-15-2010, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

that **** pisses me off!! why do people mess with other peoples nice things!?!? i just dont get it. i would rather some one pick a fight with me than my truck at least i can fight back!
Old 01-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Staging Lane

man that aint cool they keyed mine up nasty at a party when the truck was bearly about two months old and then about two weeks later someone keyed it again mines keyed from the taillight to the cab and they got a lil of my door too it sucked cuz it was a brand new 09 its also had a beer bottle thrown at it cracked my rear taillight all that and thats that i dont even have any problems with anyone... i took all the stickers off it just left the black beast and tuned by eber nd its still gettin messed with
Old 01-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Launching!

just sent a pm. hope to hear soon

Quick Reply: someone keyed/egged my truck