Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 10:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sucks man, hope you can get it out yourself
Old 01-19-2010, 11:03 AM
SPAM HUNTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sucks to hear. Maybe try to do less street racing over and over? Make the truck less noticeable to the public...just saying.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

The seemen comment had me rolling, but damn that sucks.

I hope to catch anyone in the act of trying to **** with my truck. i'm gonna grab the cloest object and the beat teh **** out of them with it.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Banned

Well good news guys the first nice day I washed her up and I used the mcguires scratch x on the key mark surprisingly it took most of it out with me just rubbing it out if you really really look for it u can see it but u won't notice it

Wooooooooo
Old 01-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Banned

Well good news guys the first nice day I washed her up and I used the mcguires scratch x on the key mark surprisingly it took most of it out with me just rubbing it out if you really really look for it u can see it but u won't notice it

Wooooooooo
Old 01-19-2010, 09:07 PM
TECH Addict

well thats good to hear
Old 01-19-2010, 10:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats good man
Old 01-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Launching!

senior year i pinged... ok. rear ended a 92 deville because the idiot in front of him locked the brakes out of no where... so it was a chain reaction... and got the whole drivers side re-sprayed. that day i got in the accident. i was on my way to the shop because i was getting rock for my girl's parents back yard when the front loader driver decided to rest teh bucket on my bed... got the truck lookin damn good. new front metal and everything. day i get out of winter break. BIG *** scratch driver door then up and over bed. man... if there is one thing in my life that will set me off. is my baby getting messed with. i felt my blood boil. then looked around. since i parked on a street where high schoolers park as well. 6 cars ahead of me badly scratched. guys stang that him and his dad painted at his dads dealership mad scratch. they used a knife and on the stang. took a 1/4 inch paint strip from wheel well to wheel well. on mine. just the tip. but i saw it. girls brand new jetta behind me. wheel well to wheel well as well. went back to the shop. made insurance claim. i love my body shop. hes so damn good with his work. he made me a killer deal. he said hell take 1500 grit paper sand the scratch out. then buff the area and i keep the insurance money. 1300 bones. which helped me a lot due to no job. bout to run out of money and had insurance to pay. then later on in life friends bro decided it was nice to hock spit on my handle. he wont be doing that anymore... then just this january 3rd. *** in a f150 backed into my grille. cracked and busted it. and drove off. i found out later when a friend from highschool told me because they saw it happen. hes mailin me a check for the damages. but yea... dude i feel your pain. when i read the post. i ran to the door to check on my baby. hehe. if i lived in your area man id go out n try n buff that beauty up. but good to hear you got it taken care of.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Banned

well i kinda have a suspision on who did it, being i've asked a couple ppl who was at my buddys house and soem ****** that i had problems with in the past was there , so im more than sure that it was him ... and he drives a BLACK 08 crew cab 3/4ton , , i have all these evil thoughts going through my head but ... i really dont want to do anything like that ....but i would love to go to his house about 4 am with a sledge hammer and take 1 BIG swing on his drivers door then get the **** out of there ,

or get one of those metal rakes and rub it all over his truck ,

or get some white spray paint and write all over it

but then i will just be passing along the chain of bad luck , well one day it will happen to him and he will know what it feels like ..
Old 01-20-2010, 10:07 PM
TECH Addict

ill make a trip to TEXAS and stomp some *** for you

Quick Reply: someone keyed/egged my truck