Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Suggestions for Corpus Christi

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Suggestions for Corpus Christi

The wife and I want to take a little trip to CC some time in the next month or so just to get away. We went last summer and just kinda walked around then went out to the beach, drank a lot and played volleyball. Well she is 5 months pregnant so drinking and volleyball is out so we need some suggestions.

I know for sure I want to go see the Lexington, but other than that I have no idea. We will probably get there semi early sat morning and have all day to hang out, and Id like to take her somewhere nice for dinner. Sunday we will probably leave 3-4 sun evening so we could do a little something then too.

I just want to have a good idea what to do this time around. Cost isnt that big of a deal, I just want to show her a good time.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:37 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
The wife and I want to take a little trip to CC some time in the next month or so just to get away. We went last summer and just kinda walked around then went out to the beach, drank a lot and played volleyball. Well she is 5 months pregnant so drinking and volleyball is out so we need some suggestions.

I know for sure I want to go see the Lexington, but other than that I have no idea. We will probably get there semi early sat morning and have all day to hang out, and Id like to take her somewhere nice for dinner. Sunday we will probably leave 3-4 sun evening so we could do a little something then too.

I just want to have a good idea what to do this time around. Cost isnt that big of a deal, I just want to show her a good time.
yeah take a 5 month pregnant woman in 115* air, no moving air, climbing through man holes designed for a 5'6" man from 1950's, yeah she will love you forever lol ahahahaaaa

padre island is nice, quiet beaches.
baseball games is good as well.
take her to portland, just east of CC for a nice dinner.

Have fun.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

we went and saw the lexington, it was pretty cool! Also there is an aquarium there that is pretty cool as welll. Other than that we walked around on the beach alot.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:53 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...sti_Texas.html
Old 05-11-2010, 03:04 AM
GFYS and STFU

Pulled into Port there a few times, nice area.
Here's a list of the top 10 things to do there...

http://www.10best.com/Corpus_Christi..._&_Activities/
Old 05-11-2010, 06:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just take her to Kemah and walk around . . .
Old 05-12-2010, 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

beach,lexington and aquarium..not really much here...head north to san antonio river walk...would be alot better for the lil lady with alot more to do in a small area.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:52 PM
TECH Resident

If your a Baseball fan catch a Corpus Christi Hooks game (Astros AA team). Whataburger field is a badass minor league stadium overlooking the bay, and just around the corner from the Lexington. I try to go to atleast a game a year out there
Old 05-14-2010, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by bud8fan
beach,lexington and aquarium..not really much here...head north to san antonio river walk...would be alot better for the lil lady with alot more to do in a small area.
Well she loves the beach so thats the main reason we are going. I personally could give a **** less about the beach since I grew up in Houston but she grew up in Austin so the beach wasnt accessible for her.

The riverwalk is alright, I like some of the bars down there and if it was up to me we would be going there but, she wants to go to the beach so needless to say we're going to the beach

I think the plan is to get down there saturday, lexington, and hang out on the beach then go out to eat. Sunday check out the aquarium then head home.

So I need a suggestion for dinner. We love pretty much all kinds of food, sushi is out since she is pregnant, but other than that we are good. I would like for it to be a semi-nice place, somewhere where she can wear a nice dress and Ill wear a collared shirt but not walk out with a 200$ bill, 100ish would be fine.

Thanks for the help so far
Old 05-14-2010, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by v8
yeah take a 5 month pregnant woman in 115* air, no moving air, climbing through man holes designed for a 5'6" man from 1950's, yeah she will love you forever lol ahahahaaaa

padre island is nice, quiet beaches.
baseball games is good as well.
take her to portland, just east of CC for a nice dinner.

Have fun.
Well she is 5'3" so she'll be good but I may have a problem

Quick Reply: Suggestions for Corpus Christi