Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Thanks Texas

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 12:57 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

lol, cody may have gone to a gay strip club...We didnt. where did you guys end up going? please dont tell me the hotel.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:57 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gcsd3742
But we do got CIDER.. the best in Texas comes from DICKINSON, Texas.... It's called Dick in cider..... Shoulda spoke up Coulda had it there for ya
Corey saved the day for me with some left-over shiner he had brought with him. I tried drinking the water that Cody was drinking but that stuff put me flat on my face at the track. :nunchuk1:
Shiner gave me a new life!

Originally Posted by double047
Good meeting you Cali boys as well, hope the trip home was a pleasant one.
Nice meeting you too Kevin, I still don't understand what a koozie is for...
Everytime I used one it caused chaffing on my inner thighs?

Originally Posted by 03chevyroyce
yeah we do. ive seen that nasty sh*t at stores lol
Yeah, why would they want to keep liquor in a liquor store?? I spent most of my time in Texas in the grocery store so that worked out well!!

Originally Posted by dlt76028
It was fun as hell hanging out with you guys last night! Probably would have been better if we knew where the hell we were going lol. thanks for all the Bday drinks too.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Dave!! I kinda regret having left Sam and Kayla (the two cuties at the cowboy bar). I thought my hat was working wonders in that establishment!

Originally Posted by tarinitup
Good meeting y'all. Still need to meet the Houston guys.
Next time bring your truck man!!!

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
both of our trucks are down under the knife. you probably saw me. i was with the orange C10
Standing in the water box with a beer...yup I think everyone saw that!!

Originally Posted by skeet
well son of a gun, i bet we stood next to each other and never knew it!! i was also on the fence line infront of the stands, next to the iron table!!
It was nice meeting you skeet!! Kinda funny that they didn't meet. The Houston, Dallas and Cali crowd were all within 30 feet of each other most of the day...

Originally Posted by chevrolet all the way
i had a blast, and cali guys i wanted to talk to yall more but the guys we needed to follow to the hotel left so we had to also lol.

it was a blast but man am i glad to be back.
Lee and I were wondering why ya'll ran off so quick!! Was nice meeting ya'll though. That was a pretty awesome truck you guys were toting around!!
Old 02-28-2011, 01:05 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by bigboy576103
It was good meeting everyone. I enjoyed just hangin out and not worrying about anything like tha last few years I went. U cali boys gotta come down again yall had me rollin all day. especially pickin up chicks in tha bar wit our dog lol
That dog was the best "seeing eye dog" ever!!

Yeah i got a shirt signed by all of the waitresses lol.
Barbie signed it twice!
Old 02-28-2011, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, cody may have gone to a gay strip club...We didnt. where did you guys end up going? please dont tell me the hotel.
We went to some bar on a river near the alamo where me and spoolin found some married women that were liken the cali boys
Old 02-28-2011, 01:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Im the one on the fence line with the white astros jersey, my son is also wearing one. Sounds like yall a fun night aswell, lol,
Old 02-28-2011, 01:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Lee and I were wondering why ya'll ran off so quick!! Was nice meeting ya'll though. That was a pretty awesome truck you guys were toting around!!
yeah we had to chase them down to get to a bed finally!

i was gonna let you know i live less than 20 miles from curt so i got to touch the turbo setup that is on that beauty of yours! so i feel oh so special

if im ever out in cali you guys will know!
Old 02-28-2011, 01:44 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by chevrolet all the way
yeah we had to chase them down to get to a bed finally!

i was gonna let you know i live less than 20 miles from curt so i got to touch the turbo setup that is on that beauty of yours! so i feel oh so special

if im ever out in cali you guys will know!

I didn't even see the Morgan sticker that was on your back window till the truck was in the trailer but the 4 seconds I got to see of it when the hood was up made me think of his work. Obviously it's a little of both Rick and Morgan but that kit is nicely done!!
Old 02-28-2011, 02:13 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I didn't even see the Morgan sticker that was on your back window till the truck was in the trailer but the 4 seconds I got to see of it when the hood was up made me think of his work. Obviously it's a little of both Rick and Morgan but that kit is nicely done!!
yeah its super nice. there are a few things he still wants to change up and then clean up the wiring some more. as of right now it still looks great and is surprisingly easy to work around. morgan walker can do some super good work!

now if i can make my truck cleaner under the hood lol. it just sits now that mitch got his running
Old 02-28-2011, 03:34 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Standing in the water box with a beer...yup I think everyone saw that!!

anytime im in the water box a beer is present...whether im standing in it or driving through it
Old 02-28-2011, 03:39 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLOXCAB
So word on the street is that after me and spoolin fled from the cowboy bar cody and stew ended up at some gay strip club....is that true lol
I also heard that. here's the only pic I got, and I know there are more pics of the night in other peoples phones.

Quick Reply: Thanks Texas