TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Houston > San Antonio
IMO

Idk if i can afford going south 3 months in a row
Old 02-28-2011, 05:06 PM
TECH Addict

rule to self, if your spectating . fly reguardless of price . driving that far is crazy . im glad i didnt take my truck though , we hit a nasty sand storm on the way home . an enclosed trailer is on the list now for the SSS .

i spent over 30 hrs behind the wheel . i drove the entire way there without taking any nap or anything . bad idea friday was HELL . im bummed i didnt make it to the bars but if i did i wouldnt be home right now. i slept 14 hrs last night and am still out of it . i usually never sleep more than 6 so that says something .

had a good time at the track though , i didnt expect "YA'LL" to be so cool . texas is a place i could definatly fit in , besides the weather . i just cant handle humidity and i know that wasnt **** on satuday.

we actually didnt do bad on fuel either . i think we only spent about 600 round trip on it. the wind did kill it on the way home but we avg about 15 mpg @ 75 mph

i hope next year there is something huge we will return too. the track prep @ sar was unbeleivable to anything ive ever seen.

i was very impressed with the sonoma trapping 150+ , the inline 6 truck was also very cool .

im sure im missing some but to those of you who met me , you guys are all welcome to come and stay here in ca anytime !!!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

it was bad *** meeting u cali guys... i had a dam good time, I went bak to cowboys a few hrs aftr u all left. It was fukin packed with chicks, guess we just showed up a lil early initially.
Glad u all made it bak in 1 piece, see u all nxt yr..
Old 02-28-2011, 06:36 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pewterliftedz
it was bad *** meeting u cali guys... i had a dam good time, I went bak to cowboys a few hrs aftr u all left. It was fukin packed with chicks, guess we just showed up a lil early initially.
Glad u all made it bak in 1 piece, see u all nxt yr..
Yea I wish we would have stayed at cowboys honestly... that bar we went to off the river walk was packed with dicks, and no chicks...
Old 02-28-2011, 07:07 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
dont make me drive to california
If you do can I play with the Spot light again!!

Originally Posted by f4tal
I have some great stories to tell... at least until next year!
I call You have no stories to tell that I know of!

Originally Posted by dlt76028
Yea I wish we would have stayed at cowboys honestly... that bar we went to off the river walk was packed with dicks, and no chicks...
What are you talking about? There were those 4 married whales that I found...annnnddd...yeah I see your point!!

That cute bartender blond Kayla was spotting me free drinks at the cowboy place.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:13 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your right J, Kayla was all over your nuts...
Old 02-28-2011, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

ill be at the houston meet hopefully. i wish i hadn't missed out on SAR, but i work for a self-centered arrogant no good ******* who wouldn't let me off work
Old 02-28-2011, 07:26 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by dlt76028
Your right J, Kayla was all over your nuts...

Originally Posted by 03chevyroyce
ill be at the houston meet hopefully. i wish i hadn't missed out on SAR, but i work for a self-centered arrogant no good ******* who wouldn't let me off work

You work?

Ohhh, I get it!! Haha that was a good joke!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by f4tal
I have some great stories to tell... at least until next year!
Originally Posted by Spoolin

I call You have no stories to tell that I know of!
Yep i am waiting for the story in question to come out into the open, funniest/craziest **** i have ever heard of.... If the person in question does not post it up, i think the ban hammer may have to come out...
Old 02-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

I spent more money than I should have at the strip club but damn there were some pretty decent lookin strippers and those stout *** jacka nd cokes were going down smooth! Yall missed out not staying. I really wish some of you lame ***** were more in to dancing I couldve hooked yall up. I figured we were there early too, when I was single I NEVER used to get there til 11. And damn those whataburger taquitos were good at about 330 in the morning. Ill post up the pics I got and the video of Julien on the mechanical bull tomorrow, my phone is dead and dont feel like screwing with it right now.

I got some good pics of David and teh bar tender at Bikins

Quick Reply: Thanks Texas