Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Warning!!! Bad Shop near Waco: Paid for 6.0, got 4.8/5.3

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The mods over there kept confusing me. There was 11 pages. I refreshed and there was 8. After refreshing several times later to keep checking on updates there was eventually 7 pages.
Looks like they don't like people to start side topics.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

They split threads a lot of it goes off topic.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by viciousknid
The mods over there kept confusing me. There was 11 pages. I refreshed and there was 8. After refreshing several times later to keep checking on updates there was eventually 7 pages.
Looks like they don't like people to start side topics.
yeah i think byrd cleaned up the thread to keep it on topic. just sux something like this happens regaurdless of whatcha know, may it be all about the ls engines or know nothing about them at all.. for a lagit shop ( i guess dont know who it is yet) to take avantage of someone is just down right fugged up!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That freakin sucks like no other. I'de have to agree, get'm in trouble, burn the place down follow the dude home, knock on the door and give him one swift kick in the family jewls with a steel toe work boot. ( maybe twice ) then if you have to ****, **** on him whiles hes down and out.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:27 AM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

I had a guy get me one time on a 67 camaro took him to small claims court...he never showed and then moved ...could have filed for contempt and then they would have took his possesion and sold them for what he owed me but ...really wasnt worth it to me for the anger/ stress it caused me in the long run sometimes these are learning experiances and just that .... the fact the castings where grinded would have been enough ...but sometimes these things will be worse on you then the person he took from you...itl eat you up if you let it ...sorry to hear that Scott ...
Old 03-05-2010, 11:40 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by viciousknid
post that over there for me. I don't wana join ANOTHER forum.
Not sure if someone had already posted it as I didn't see it but just posted it for ya.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

This didn't happen to me, just relaying the information.

I do my own engine work
Old 03-05-2010, 12:23 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

lol what a Moran I am ...thats what i get for not reading it fully ...olol sorry
Old 03-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO if you don't go after the person and MAKE them pay for what they did, they'll never even think about stopping. They'll just know they can get away with it and do it to someone else.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:33 PM
TECH Resident

sorry for cleaning up the thread, i figure on something like that you want to stay on topic. I live in Waco and know the shop owner and he seemed like a cool guy. a lot of fbody guys get their stuff worked on there and like him. Looks like he was taking advantage of a guy who didn't know the difference. unfortunately for the shop owner there are truck enthusiasts in this area with rcsb 6.0's and ecsb 6.0's and SS's that can compare times and casting numbers. The shop has recently moved because it couldn't afford rent elsewhere, if this turns out to be true i will get with the fbody club owners and disclose all known information from this incident.

Quick Reply: Warning!!! Bad Shop near Waco: Paid for 6.0, got 4.8/5.3