TOWING & OFFROAD PERFORMANCE Towing |Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |where the pavement ends.

My 06 Vmax crew leveled with 305/55/20 Trailgrapplers

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 06:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Haha, ask kbracing, he knows my truck is very real
I remember seeing pics of your Dmax, and thought it was real clean. I almost got black KMC Hosses or Spys, then it would have been even closer. Didn't you eventually paint the bumpers too?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep
Name:  IMG_1897.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  68.0 KB

Once the wifes car is paid off I think I'm going try and buy it back, I miss it a lot. This gas stuff just isn't doing it for me after I was spoiled with that truck
Old 04-08-2011, 09:24 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Yep

Once the wifes car is paid off I think I'm going try and buy it back, I miss it a lot. This gas stuff just isn't doing it for me after I was spoiled with that truck
That's a lot of black. What a beast!
Old 04-08-2011, 09:49 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Tom, when you go to do the sound deadening, don't buy the DynaMat brand stuff, as there are other companies that make the exact same stuff for like half of the price. I can't remember the company name(s), but I know that they're out there. I'm sure that someone here has used the brand that I'm talking about (I heard about it from the EnviroSharp guy who comes by the dealership to clean the mold and odors out of our flood vehicles IIRC), or google will probably lead you in the right direction

Gimme a shout when you go to tackle this project and I'll give you a hand if I don't have Rosie that weekend...

Did you ever take care of your stripped stud? If not, let me know about that too, I've already practiced working in the street in front of my house, and have enough extension chord and air hose to get all of the way around the truck
Old 04-08-2011, 02:42 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by budhayes3
Hey Tom, when you go to do the sound deadening, don't buy the DynaMat brand stuff, as there are other companies that make the exact same stuff for like half of the price. I can't remember the company name(s), but I know that they're out there. I'm sure that someone here has used the brand that I'm talking about (I heard about it from the EnviroSharp guy who comes by the dealership to clean the mold and odors out of our flood vehicles IIRC), or google will probably lead you in the right direction

Gimme a shout when you go to tackle this project and I'll give you a hand if I don't have Rosie that weekend...

Did you ever take care of your stripped stud? If not, let me know about that too, I've already practiced working in the street in front of my house, and have enough extension chord and air hose to get all of the way around the truck
Yeah, I think it's second skin or something like that and ensolite that I'm going to use. Gotta save up a bit for that.

I've been so busy this week that I just got around to ordering the parts to fix the stud. I'll let you know when I get it and we'll figure something out. Thanks again!