TOWING & OFFROAD PERFORMANCE Towing |Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |where the pavement ends.

prerunner?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 01:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Speedextreme
Again this isn't to offend.....Didn't you see the post? Even though it was six months old, as soon as someone posts on it, it puts the post at the top? Then if you are interested in the topic of the thread, you can click on it and read the posting that person just did. Hense, re-viving an old thread. Now it will be on page one for a few days (maybe) at least and someone who wants that info might see it???
LOL I have 3000 posts on here and you think I don't know how the internet works?

My point was that people are generally lazy. Most people don't want to read every single post in a 35 post thread. I was actually commending you for making an informative post and that it would probably be read more often if you had started a new thread.

Now if you want to be a douche about it, I can e-thugg with the best of them, but try and read my post again and realize I wasn't bashing you.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope.......I know you weren't trying to bash, I wasn't either. And I can see that this thread has now gone in the wrong direction. I will be deleting my posts on this thread and maybe starting a new one.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look up www.dezertrangers.com they have allyou need to know.And typically you dont prerunner a 4x4.To many moving parts up front.Plus the kits are more expensive.Most my prerunner buddies do a 3 link set up in the back and have tons of travel and big bump stops.And one thing also....you think finding the right power (turbo,radix,exhaust) for your truck is never ending....wait till you start finding the right set up for your suspension and shocks and bypasses and valving.Thats just the tip of the iceberg!Dude those guys are never and will never be "finished" or "happy" with their prerunners haha.