TOWING & OFFROAD PERFORMANCE Towing |Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |where the pavement ends.

prerunner in the works!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TravisH
hey man I see you made it back home in one piece! Your truck sounds like it will be f'n sick!!! I cant wait to see pics.

yea im stoked to be back home. iraq was an experience, and we were just told that we will be going back again this summer. oh well, it just means i get to save more cash and build a better motor. i will hit you up when i get back to wa. in a couple of weeks.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GMCZ71SS
when are you guys coming back out to fallon i found a couple off bad $ss jumps arnd some new roads to go flat out on........ cant wait to see it in action
tommy boy! we will be back in fallon, i wanna say march/april? not too sure about exact dates right now... but we will be back and hopefully we will be able to drive down. its my turn to scare the crap out of you....i owe you one
Old 12-20-2006, 12:36 AM
TECH Addict

sounds like a nice set up , definatly post some pics whwn you get it all finished up . i have a side project going finshing the cage on a 4x4 f 150 and doing the entire bed/rear suspension. he already has 16-18 travel up front while keeping it 4x4.

but hey pre runners are supposed to be 2wd. good luck with your build and keep us posted.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:51 AM
Launching!

that is sweet! up till the bronco has to pull that dang thing out, in moses lake. cant wait to go mobb out in the dunes. good thing that i talked you out of the R6.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Launching!

i cant even believe i was thinking about getting the bike. thats what friends are for....talking you out of stupid decisions.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:54 PM
How do I change this text

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sikchevy
tommy boy! we will be back in fallon, i wanna say march/april? not too sure about exact dates right now... but we will be back and hopefully we will be able to drive down. its my turn to scare the crap out of you....i owe you one
When you come back down I want a ride in that thing, sounds bad ***.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Wilde Racing
When you come back down I want a ride in that thing, sounds bad ***.

sounds good... as long as i get a ride in yours.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Staging Lane

i was just going to do deavers and bypasses out back, but since im going all out in the front i better not half *** the rear. im going to do a 4 link out back, gusset the rear end, and have a coilover and a triple bypass on each side. it will be a couple months till im ready to that though cause its about another 6 grand.
thats tight...you gonna go with a 14 bolt SF or FF? or maybe a different rear end? tell me you arent staying with the 10 bolt...
Old 12-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Launching!

i was just planning on keeping the 10 bolt because ive pretty much done everything to it, gears, eaton posi, superior axles.... i know its not the stongest but its not boke yet. if it does ever let loose, doing a widened 9in is a good possibility.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Staging Lane

i was just planning on keeping the 10 bolt because ive pretty much done everything to it, gears, eaton posi, superior axles.... i know its not the stongest but its not boke yet. if it does ever let loose, doing a widened 9in is a good possibility.
oh, that should hold you up for a while...got any pics of this truck?

Quick Reply: prerunner in the works!