THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

3 guys + shortblock + Z71 = FAIL!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
Well Marco, the guy buying it is a marine of 10 years, doug pretty strong, and i consider myself to be average strength. So you guys can go **** yourselves

my arm hurts
Not to get off track but it is retarded when someone implies that someone is strong or a good fighter because they are a marine. I respect marines but after watching one marine talk sh*t to my roommate and end up getting the sh*t kicked out of him then everybody broke it up as my roommate was pounding his head into a stop sign pole. Just a little ditty that marines doesn't necessarily mean strong.

I still stand by my original statement that you three need to turn in your man card!
Old 10-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hell. My dad can load a SBC Long block (Heads, Intake, Carb, Pan) by himself.

I used to handle the VW engines when I was 15.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Where's the Beef?

Originally Posted by thiems
Not to get off track but it is retarded when someone implies that someone is strong or a good fighter because they are a marine. I respect marines but after watching one marine talk sh*t to my roommate and end up getting the sh*t kicked out of him then everybody broke it up as my roommate was pounding his head into a stop sign pole. Just a little ditty that marines doesn't necessarily mean strong.

I still stand by my original statement that you three need to turn in your man card!
X2. my brother becomes a marin Officially on Friday.... And i can still kick his ***.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by viciousknid
X2. my brother becomes a marin Officially on Friday.... And i can still kick his ***.
Haha that's not very nice! Tell him I said congrats! What's his plan now?
Old 10-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Where's the Beef?

Haha that's not very nice! Tell him I said congrats! What's his plan now?
LOL. I will.. I'll see him tomorrow.
He'll be back for 14 days and then goes back to Ft. Pendleton to finish some weapons training.
He's taking diesel mechanics so He's still winging it on seeing where all he's going to be sent for training.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man I bet you didn't think you were going to take so much **** over a post that's meant to be funny huh?
Old 10-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmm a little bit, but this is all that matters! VVVVVVVV

Thank you Lurius for letting me borrow it
Old 10-29-2008, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

I agree with the above statement to a point. However, not every Marine can fight or is a badass. Marines come in every shape,color etc. I am who I am and I dont give ashit what anyone says. We had a hell of a time throwing this shortblock into the bed of my truck. Im a pretty strong guy and am good at what I do(UH-1N Huey Door gunner with 7 combat tours) I guess i wasnt on my A game today... Props to your boy for beating the **** out of one guy...I wouldnt judge every single one because of that one time.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

fu<k that you wont see me being a part of moving/ lifting any LSx motors with out a lift. well maybe if im doing the deligating. im 170lbs soaking wet, and a big pu$$y. im all bark and no bite of you know what i mean. im not scared to admit it.

glad to see you finally worked smart and not hard.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Did it make it home ok?

Quick Reply: 3 guys + shortblock + Z71 = FAIL!