THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!
View Poll Results: baddest bike?
SR
0%
JR
17.39%
JJ
82.61%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

american chopper build off

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 01:47 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts
Default american chopper build off

submit your votes. SR, JR or Jesse James. Personally i like jr's bikes but i think both JR and SR are out of their league going against jesse james. from half of the first episode, i havent seen SR make a single part for thier bike (if your willing to call it a motorcycle). so far the frame, tracks, battery and all has been made out of shop. JR's bike will be the typical flashy badass styling but jesse plans to make EVERYTHING in house....from what ive seen so far anyways. jesse is a cocky MF though lol. it gets annoying. soooo im voting for jr lol. anyways where is yalls vote at?

Last edited by TXsilverado; 12-09-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jesse James for me....JR's bike was nice but somewhat like Jesse Copper bike, not sure what SR was thinking??? Like him or not Jesse James is a very talented Fabricator and builder.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by RedHotRodTruck
Jesse James for me....JR's bike was nice but somewhat like Jesse Copper bike, not sure what SR was thinking??? Like him or not Jesse James is a very talented Fabricator and builder.
no doubt JJ is the best fabricator out of the group. hands down. i like JR's style though...he really thinks outside of the box.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I only saw 30 minutes before the debut. I was like WTF on Jr's and Sr's is not really anyone would ride out on the streets.

My vote went to JJ
Old 12-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JR Defineatly thinks outside the box, he also has some good guys working for him. I really wish him and SR could work out there differences?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:01 PM

so did the final episode already play? i dvr'd it and and have 2 episodes. havnt watched the 2nd episode yet but the 1st looked like they were done with the bike.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

From what I saw the other day SR's and JR's bikes were hideous.. Don't even know were to start on SR's contraption. Most things of JR's aren't bad, but I did not like the huge wheels on his bike. That really turned me away from his bike. JJ's bike you can actually ride. If you can't drive your vehicle or bike cause its for show only, its absolutely pointless to have.. In my opinion..
Old 12-09-2011, 03:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SR has the most people involved(I assume) and will more than likely spend the most money on the build. His bike or whatever you call it will be the most useless impractical bike and win over the 10 and under age bracket.
JR has excellent ideas, and a great group of people working with him. JR in my opinion will get the best response from everyone that matters.
JJ is extremely talented, and in my opinion will build the best bike. JJ's bike will more than likely be the most practical and useful one to ride.
Just my $.02
Old 12-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All in all the show was a let down imo.. Given JR designs some nice, radical bikes. But even he said it, he can not do it on his own.. He needs the guys he has working for him. I did like the exhaust set up on that bike he did.. Jesse, is a BUILDER.. He can do 99% of all the work his self.. He also has had some extremely nice bikes.. I do think he should have done something a little more eye catching then what he brought to the show.. It was still a bit more pratical, as he said he can ride that M-f'r anywhere he wants.. Sr, ''thats a good idear'' I like him more so now then before, as i think he is beg to realize that he was a fukin *** hat, his son did more for OCC then he ever did.. Go build some handle bars or something Sr.. I voted for JJ, think he should have won.. I would be willing to bed Jr's popularity won the show, not his bike.. Half the people who voted for him prob never rode a bike or picked a or even seen a welder or torch in there lives.. Just my OP on it.. They all put out nice bikes at one time or another, but JJ is a builder above both the other 2..
Old 12-09-2011, 03:48 PM

i'm a douche conoe...didnt realize everything was already done. in the end, i like how JR's bike looks. the guy has style. practical???? is a lambo practical? this show was to build something flashy to get the votes. who the hell would bring a blinged out prius to a car show full of bugattis??? sure the prius is practical but everyone already has one. dont know WTF sr was thinking but they should have kicked him off the stage. that wasnt even a motorcycle, and couldnt even be driven in control. i keep my vote with JR because he brought innovation. JJ brought something that has been done 100,000,000,000 times before. props to JJ for being able to do 100% of a bike himself. lets see him build JR's bike by himslef though. sometimes you gotta sub out some things to step it to a level above your expertise.

Quick Reply: american chopper build off