THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

apartment complex vandalism...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 01:22 AM
Tribe Shaman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by venomhp
Pappy-its a diesel so the injectors are all gummed up now and no telling what else, so far the body shop is saying 7k for paint and body work

SOB, thats like cutting off a nut, got to kill these *******.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

yea no kidding, and right now the insurance is being cheap, wont let ford replace the tank or fuel lines, says just clean everything out...so we will see
Old 10-06-2009, 06:08 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by venomhp
lets just say he was using a lot of adjectives for a few days
The day my truck was rear ended by someone texting, I scream that I wanted to rip her F'in head off, in front of the cop.

I feel for ya.

Get the perimeter cameras. Your vehicle is well worth the investment. I like the idea about posting signs, or placing advertisement about what the vandals did to your vehicle. Post something especially at the local high schools.

Really sorry for what happened.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

This is a very simple fix. Hook a relay up to your alarm so that the relay is powered when the alarm is set. Have the relay power this thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-_JiYMNlA

...then in the morning you can sweep up the punks that tried to mess with your ****. There may some innocent victims, but all is fair in love and war. And that key job/gas tank additive trick is a declaration of war!!!

Sorry to hear that man, I would seriously look into the complex, people can be ********.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skolman91
that seriously sucks, i would invest in some sort of surveillance cameras or tell the apt complex too because i bet it will happen again to him or you if you still have texas plates on everything.. sad thing is it was probly some young punks and not the jackasses that dont want trucks in there in the first place. just my 2cents tho anythings possible..
What bout a camera inside truck lookin out, & 1 or some outside both trucks, all of which are hidden from plain sight? And don't tell anyone at apt. complex u installed em. Never know who u can trust. I didn't expect them to find out who, but wanted them to be aware it happened, & it helped cool me down some.
I would tell apt. complex that the vandalism occurred. Just so they're aware; it's not like they or the cops will do much about it for you. It'll give ya some piece of mind.

Originally Posted by budhayes3
...I would flip, especially if I was just minding my own business and didn't do anything to **** anybody off. You don't mess with a man's vehicle...that's the golden rule. ...
True on all counts. Lot of jealous people in the world, can't leave others' **** alone. Little punks get off doin that stuff too. Add: don't mess w/. a man's bike.

Treat someone like u wanna be treated.
My other rule: The 4 F's ---> Don't mess w/. my family, friends, finances, or food!!!

Oh ya, sorry to hear what happened. I hope u catch who did it.:nunchuk1: Not too long ago, I got home bout 4am. I had left ~10pm. It was a Fri. night; if it was between 3-4am, & any other day than Fri., I mighta seen the jerks. I'm normally awake at that time. So, in 6 hrs. they put mustard on my bro's Vette hood, w/s, & rr window, & decklid; got my '89 Silvy w/s too. Said some rude comments & used mustard to draw a pic of a weener & hairy sack. Had the ***** to throw mustard container 10' from front door. I called cops, let em know.
I live in a good area; but this prank **** has happened before. Camera(s) are not in my budget right now, but I need to know what's a good brand for a reasonable price.
I never did this stuff; so I get pretty about it when it happens.

Last edited by fastnblu; 10-07-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Tribe Shaman

fast go to sams.
for less then 250 you get everything but a recorder.
i got B/W system, damn thing can get some sharp images at night with low light.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry this happened man. Some people just don't have any respect for other people's ****.

I was sitting in the kitchen this morning and my dad came in flipping the F out because someone had keyed his 2007 King Ranch F250 that he has only owned for about 2 months. They didn't do a very good job and it's hardly noticeable, but he still wanted to strangle someone.

Hope you catch those *******!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:03 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would seriously snap if that ever happened to me. It's more the principle of the matter that would completely make me a lunatic than it is the truck getting trashed. I'm not a violent person but I agree murder would definitely be an option!