THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Arizona Threatens to Shut Off Power to L.A.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 10:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=TXsilverado;4464571]
Originally Posted by JAVI05

i agree that your method would be a better start...but that is not arizonas job, and we have been asking the govt to do it for years without any results...so arizona is doing what they can.

with technology today, i dont see why it isnt in place that an legal citizen couldnt swipe their drivers license into a machine and it pop up with all of their proper documentation? why isnt this in place yet?
i think it is that way now with the swipe of an id or dl. but i dont think your legal status is on it?? thats why u would have to carry all your documents. which legal alliens should be doing already, but what if ur not illegal and are being harressed for nothing? thats where this law gets me... u have an accent papers pls, ur a lil darker than others, papers pls, so etc..

Last edited by JAVI05; 05-20-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

dude id and papers are not the same. u dont get that.. your id does not tell u if your illegal or not. its an id. it can be a fake name and address. so what are U talking about? ever heard of a resisdent allien card? visa all those papers that are involved. birth certifcate etc..?
ok, papers and ID aren't the same. And if you are an immigrant living in the country you better have your damn papers on you, as that's your identification.

Second, ok yeah we need to secure the border, but why do you think thats all we need to do for now/first? We have an estimated number from 12 million to 20 million illegals in this country, so even if you secure the borders first, you still have to deal with the main root of the problem, why half *** it? How about secure the border and deports all these illegals who suck down our healthcare, jobs, social security, increase crime, and welfare.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jeteys5.3
ok, papers and ID aren't the same. And if you are an immigrant living in the country you better have your damn papers on you, as that's your identification.

Second, ok yeah we need to secure the border, but why do you think thats all we need to do for now/first? We have an estimated number from 12 million to 20 million illegals in this country, so even if you secure the borders first, you still have to deal with the main root of the problem, why half *** it? How about secure the border and deports all these illegals who suck down our healthcare, jobs, social security, increase crime, and welfare.
just like someone else said, they are already here. u cant grab them all put them on a boat, train, plane, or pickup truck and say goodbye. thats not what america is about. i say amnesty for all without criminal back grounds so they can start on the right foot and work and pay taxes like the rest of us. more money, more companys so on etc.. instead of making it more of a problem lets help.. we also need more social security offices. has anyone ever been to one? its an all day almost two day wait in some places. with the laziest people working there.

i have a prime example. i have a friend that is a resident allien. but this fool has the longest record. 4 dwi's and numerous of other crap. and an aggervated assualt with a weapon in court right now. but they always give him a slap on wrist and let him go with little to no time. i know he is my friend and i shouldnt want time for him but damn what does it take to finally say thats enough u need to go home? i commited one felony when i was 19 and got 4 years tdc for a 3rd degree felony.. first felony and last time ever in trouble. but this fool has so many dwi's and is still out.. so the system is also fucked up. so why make stupid law like this if the laws in place or not even doing **** anyways?
Old 05-20-2010, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

just like someone else said, they are already here. u cant grab them all put them on a boat, train, plane, or pickup truck and say goodbye. thats not what america is about. i say amnesty for all without criminal back grounds so they can start on the right foot and work and pay taxes like the rest of us. more money, more companys so on etc.. instead of making it more of a problem lets help.. we also need more social security offices. has anyone ever been to one? its an all day almost two day wait in some places. with the laziest people working there.

We can't? Oh we can and have every right to grab every one and boot their worthless asses on out. What about "ILLEGAL" don't you understand?

Ohhh you are one of the ones who want amnesty huh? That makes real good sense, let's just **** on our own country and disregard the law while we have people who are trying to enter the country LEGALLY, but yet we will just leave them behind cause they are trying to do it the right way, but by giving amnesty we will stand up for the criminals. How are illegals going to create more companies with amnesty? 1. They aren't educated, 2. they don't have much money, 3. look at all the illegals now running around committing crimes, selling drugs and murder. It would achieve absolutely nothing except for a burden to our society more than what they are already doing.

Its obvious your opinion is one of the liberal minded. Are you sure you don't want amnesty just so you can get those 12 million undocumented democrat votes? Cause 2012 isn't looking too good and you might need that help
Old 05-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For those who may have missed it, JAVI is a liberal, he is pro immigration, you will not change his mind by arguing.

Regardless of your stance on this issue no one can deny the financial drain that illegals have put on our economy, this is a step in the direction of correcting the immigration problem. You are never going to be able to make everyone happy, no matter what the subject when it is a rule that is to be enforced a group is ALWAYS going to be alienated.

So far the debate has gone well, just keep it civil guys. Maybe someone will have a valid point that will change my view on this subject.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jeteys5.3
We can't? Oh we can and have every right to grab every one and boot their worthless asses on out. What about "ILLEGAL" don't you understand?

Ohhh you are one of the ones who want amnesty huh? That makes real good sense, let's just **** on our own country and disregard the law while we have people who are trying to enter the country LEGALLY, but yet we will just leave them behind cause they are trying to do it the right way, but by giving amnesty we will stand up for the criminals. How are illegals going to create more companies with amnesty? 1. They aren't educated, 2. they don't have much money, 3. look at all the illegals now running around committing crimes, selling drugs and murder. It would achieve absolutely nothing except for a burden to our society more than what they are already doing.

Its obvious your opinion is one of the liberal minded. Are you sure you don't want amnesty just so you can get those 12 million undocumented democrat votes? Cause 2012 isn't looking too good and you might need that help
typical republifuck answer.. sorry man but your just not right.. i did say WITHOUT CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS! what didnt u understand.. ? how many illegal nannies are they? how many illegal lawn cutter guys are they? how many illegal construction workers are there? those are the ones im talking about that should get amnesty. never did i say or would want amnesty for criminals. u must have not read the rest of my post.. if u do u will see what i mean. typical repulifuck response... u took one word i said amnesty and twisted the **** outta it..
Old 05-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

typical republifuck answer.. sorry man but your just not right.. i did say WITHOUT CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS! what didnt u understand.. ? how many illegal nannies are they? how many illegal lawn cutter guys are they? how many illegal construction workers are there? those are the ones im talking about that should get amnesty. never did i say or would want amnesty for criminals. u must have not read the rest of my post.. if u do u will see what i mean. typical repulifuck response... u took one word i said amnesty and twisted the **** outta it..
You said amnesty for illegals, I think he pretty well udnerstood what you typed
Old 05-20-2010, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

So you think all the illegals out here committing crimes, which you want to give amnesty to, have criminal backgrounds? No they don't, they haven't been caught so what background will show up? Exactly my point.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
You said amnesty for illegals, I think he pretty well udnerstood what you typed
working illegals because they are a bunch here. not criminals.. u got that right!? another twist in my words.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

working illegals because they are a bunch here. not criminals.. u got that right!? another twist in my words.
no matter what you say with regards to immigration there is one problem here and it deals with one word. "ILLEGAL"

Quick Reply: Arizona Threatens to Shut Off Power to L.A.