THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Arizona Threatens to Shut Off Power to L.A.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 11:21 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

I cant think of the last time I saw a european white guy crossing the mexican border illegally...profile the **** out of the border. If you can prove you are here legally then you are only inconvenienced for a few minutes, but you know what? Deal with it. You are a guest in this country and should respect it as such.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeteys5.3
So you think all the illegals out here committing crimes, which you want to give amnesty to, have criminal backgrounds? No they don't, they haven't been caught so what background will show up? Exactly my point.

finally u made a good point.. so i guess the answer is round them ALL up and ship ALL of them back??? and harress the legals that look illegal as a bonus. ok? !
Old 05-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JAVI05
working illegals because they are a bunch here. not criminals.. u got that right!? another twist in my words.
Your reading comprehension may be lacking so I highlighted my point of your post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Old 05-20-2010, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jeteys5.3
no matter what you say with regards to immigration there is one problem here and it deals with one word. "ILLEGAL"
just like "ILLEGAL" street racing? cause that is totally frowned upon here right????? nope its not. we have a forum for it, but since it falls into something most of us here love and like we turn our heads... until a bad accident happens..
Old 05-20-2010, 11:29 AM

finally u made a good point.. so i guess the answer is round them ALL up and ship ALL of them back??? and harress the legals that look illegal as a bonus. ok? !
Im bored at work today so Ill bite.

Yes send all of them packing, they are ALL here illegally. You have to set a precedent, otherwise people will not obey any rules. Just like we do not negotiate with terrorists because it opens us up to even more terrorism if they know they can get something from their actions.

No matter what rules ALWAYS alienate someone, in the end it is all about the greater good. What do you think would happen if there wasnt eminent domain? We wouldnt have the highways we need to allow this country to survive because the highway was going through farmer Joe's land.

Youre stuck in an idealistic world, not eveyone can be happy.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:31 AM

just like "ILLEGAL" street racing? cause that is totally frowned upon here right????? nope its not. we have a forum for it, but since it falls into something most of us here love and like we turn our heads... until a bad accident happens..
If you get caught by the cops you get your *** hauled off to jail and your vehicle taken away, just because we talk about it on here doesnt mean its legal. Just like illegals being in AZ, if theyre caught they have to pay the consequences. Youre not bringing up very strong points to back up your stance other than personal opinion that everyone is entitled to. If you feel this way due to your own personal conviction thats fine but there is not a single good reason to allow illegals to get amnesty or not have these types of laws to try and get this country back straight.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

California has the same law but they just don't enforce it. Cut the lights.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would they just cut the lights for the Illegals?
What about the legal ones? Im sure there has to be atleast one legal one in L.A.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
If you get caught by the cops you get your *** hauled off to jail and your vehicle taken away, just because we talk about it on here doesnt mean its legal. Just like illegals being in AZ, if theyre caught they have to pay the consequences. Youre not bringing up very strong points to back up your stance other than personal opinion that everyone is entitled to. If you feel this way due to your own personal conviction thats fine but there is not a single good reason to allow illegals to get amnesty or not have these types of laws to try and get this country back straight.
what if u dont get caught and kill someone.? i never said since we like and talk about it we think its legal. its not.! but we accept it because its something we like.. but u keep highlighting the word illegal. why is that illegal activity ok with u then? and most of us. but the illegal immigration oh god no its illegal.. blah blah!!????? so u accept some illegal activity but not something that doesnt apply to u.. i got ya now!

Quick Reply: Arizona Threatens to Shut Off Power to L.A.