THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

bike guys

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 03:26 AM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by redaddiction
Please do yourself a favor and take the motorcycle safety course.
my buddy is an instructor for that class. he is going to give us some personal lessons, skip the bs and get to the usefull stuff. set up some exercises in a parking lot too. should be fun.

my woman needs some help. we picked up a bike for her today and she droped it with less than 3 miles on it we ended up with an sv650, it came in yellow and that was her bigest requirement . the bike has a ton of tq and i think that actualy makes it a little harder to ride. it is real jumpy when you move the throttle and has a ton of compresion braking.

i got my first race in today with the fz1. lined up with a sv1000 and beat him prety good. there might be video of it later. this fz1 is easy to launch hard. it really doesn't want to do a wheely so i can just hit it as hard as i want out of the hole.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's some better ones of mine. This bike wheelies on demand. I've been searching the 'net for misc. parts n' things. Unfortunately it doesn't appear all that popular in the States, but I've found several sites over in Europe that have all the REALLY cool stuff. I think I'll be ordering overseas for this bike. I threw on the bar end mirrors a couple nights ago. I got them from a Triumph dealer, so I had to modify them to fit properly. Very different, but cool lookin'.

Old 06-26-2005, 12:22 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cravinanss
Originally Posted by mzoomora
i have a few friend that have Hayabusas made by suzuki they are also a touring bike that runs high 9s stock......

Touring bike = Goldwing

Hayabusa = NOT touring bike
Yeah, I know that. You quoted the wrong person. Weird.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:56 PM
11 Second Truck Club

congrats and be safe.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Compstall
Here's some better ones of mine. This bike wheelies on demand. I've been searching the 'net for misc. parts n' things. Unfortunately it doesn't appear all that popular in the States, but I've found several sites over in Europe that have all the REALLY cool stuff. I think I'll be ordering overseas for this bike. I threw on the bar end mirrors a couple nights ago. I got them from a Triumph dealer, so I had to modify them to fit properly. Very different, but cool lookin'.

That is a great bike. Ive ridden them recently and have nothing but good things to say about them.