THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Busy weekend...

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn sucks your truck got damaged, but the riding looked fun.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by siktruk
When the bed gets replaced are you gonna pay a little cash and have the whole truck repainted a different color like you planned?
You know he planned the accident Lee, He noticed the lady behind him on the phone, So he brake checked her and now hes getting the new paint job he wanted for free

JK. You should come out on top plus some tho for sure.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:29 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That sucks, stupid beeches on their phones, hang up and drive!!
Old 03-16-2010, 12:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree w/. Derek. I didn't know he wanted to repaint cause I didn't read the 100pg. novel build thread of his, tho I read parts. But when I saw he wanted to repaint, that was gonna be my reply, u just beat me to it.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

poor truck.. looks like the car is maybe totaled?

looks like yall had a fun weekend. I pulled the trigger a lil over a thousand times sunday. Have a big ole pile of brass to reload now
Old 03-16-2010, 01:05 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Why didnt you take a pic of the truck that was carrying a boat on top of it? That sounds cool, looks to be a regular dmax dually?
Trust me I was kicking myself in the *** because of it! When I first saw it I did a double take. It was pretty tight what they did. It was a D-max yes, but not a dually. He was a pretty young kid (20ish) hauling the boats for his boss. They built some kind of bracing to support a boat+trailer straight onto the frame of the truck without cutting the bed. Those boats weren't small ones either, maybe 18-20 ft each. Truck was a CCSB D-max I wanna say 2500?!?

Originally Posted by dlt76028
You going to have her buy you a new rollpan?
I'm hoping for a whole new bed actually. And I'm not gonna make it cut and dry for the insurance company because my wheel wells on the bed were flared and widened about 1" so that I could tuck 305+ tires. As far as the bed is concerned it's gonna be a roll pan, shaved tailgate, re-rhino line the inside of the new bed and flare the sides. Also gonna get some LED tails so when I repaint them they will be a little clearer. The cop who took all our information wasn't too happy with my truck when he saw it!
He half debated writting me a ticket for exhaust, tint, and tail lights!

Originally Posted by siktruk
When the bed gets replaced are you gonna pay a little cash and have the whole truck repainted a different color like you planned?
Originally Posted by D_reks{5.3}
You know he planned the accident Lee, He noticed the lady behind him on the phone, So he brake checked her and now hes getting the new paint job he wanted for free
Originally Posted by fastnblu
I agree w/. Derek. I didn't know he wanted to repaint cause I didn't read the 100pg. novel build thread of his, tho I read parts. But when I saw he wanted to repaint, that was gonna be my reply, u just beat me to it.

Yes I'm gonna get a whole new paint job! I'm going to a buddy of mine who works for TMZ as a photo-editor/producer and we're gonna photoshop the **** out of the truck so I know what I wanna do before I tell the painter. It's getting completely repainted, once I figure out the colors I'll post them up and ask for opinions, should be cool.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:07 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
poor truck.. looks like the car is maybe totaled?

looks like yall had a fun weekend. I pulled the trigger a lil over a thousand times sunday. Have a big ole pile of brass to reload now
I heard man!! Sounds expensive!! It's a good thing you pack your own shells!!
Old 03-16-2010, 01:16 PM
TECH Addict

That totally sucks *** cause I just remembered you had the new bedliner sprayed righefore you left
Old 03-16-2010, 01:16 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by trever1t
That's not you catching air like that is it? Damn that looks like fun.

Nope that's Henry. Guy's a f-ing pro! His dirt-biking buddies have been pushing him to enter in some competitions and I think he's finally giving in! Season's mostly over but I'll be up there next year to watch, he's like a ******* go-go gadget on his bike!!
I understand why he wouldn't budge when Jason and I were trying to get him to go riding with us on our street bikes. It's not challenging enough for him!
Old 03-16-2010, 01:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Spoolin
The cop who took all our information wasn't too happy with my truck when he saw it!
He half debated writting me a ticket for exhaust, tint, and tail lights! :jest
Hahah I was going to ask you what the CHPs thought of your truck

Quick Reply: Busy weekend...