THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Butthole puckering moments.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 01:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Butthole puckering moments....... scary moments driving

This thread is for stories that happen to you while driving your truck. I've had them and im pretty sure everyone else has had a moment that you did something and said to yourself after "damn, that could have been bad"

this is my story to start it off.

It was raining up here in Lewisville yesterday, and being new to the area.....i dont know how the roads are when wet. n e who, i was exiting the interstate and its one of those round-about exit where you drive under the bridge and make a complete 180 to go over the interstate.
i was coming in pretty hot and should have slowed down but i knew there wasn't enuff time so i slammed the breaks and the *** end went out from behind me, so i let off the breaks and it was kinda like a drift and i hammered the throttle and rolled that bitch all the way around the turn and up onto the over pass. (the road was wet so it was easy in the truck lol) in my head i was screaming like a lil bitch almost pissed my self but the guy in the awd subaru behind me gave me a thumbs up like i did it on purpose.

it was a puckering moment cuz i knew if 1, someone was in the other lane they would have ate the *** of my truck, and 2 i could have ate a concrete barrier.
im a safe driver, always have been, hell, i was a professional driver for 6 years. i should have known better and will drive better in the future.

lets hear some from you guys

Last edited by BLK WDO; 12-26-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:14 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was chasing a friend in a residential area, passed him, came up to a turn way to fast and slammed on the breaks and cut a neighbors bush in half, then missed a sign by an inch and jumped the curb into another yard, and stopped 6"'s from the house. I was 16
Old 12-26-2010, 10:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

85 s10 witha 383, axel broke and came out past the 1/8, no c-clip eliminators, was well over a 100 mph, did everything but hit the wall
Old 12-26-2010, 09:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

on Friday morning i was on highway 26 coming up to the 121 entrance ramp out around Colleyville, it was raining and as i changed lanes (doing about 40mph) the back of my truck slid to the left a little, i didnt freak out or anything but kept my foot barely on the gas. the ramp was coming up pretty quick so i eased off the gas thinking it would straighten the truck out.....NOPE! the truck turned further to the right, now im facing the shoulder, a car that was right on my *** was now at my passenger side door and im not slowing down so i blip the gas quick and the *** end slides around to the right then slowly back to the left, i slid onto the ramp and straightened it back out and kept going. my gf looked at me and said "will you quit playing around!?" guess she thought i meant to do it, little did she know we almost ate the wall, lol

Last edited by 454navyss; 12-27-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 454navyss
on Friday morning i was on highway 26 coming up to the 121 entrance ramp out around Carrolton, it was raining and as i changed lanes (doing about 40mph) the back of my truck slid to the left a little, i didnt freak out or anything but kept my foot barely on the gas. the ramp was coming up pretty quick so i eased off the gas thinking it would straighten the truck out.....NOPE! the truck turned further to the right, now im facing the shoulder, a car that was right on my *** was now at my passenger side door and im not slowing down so i blip the gas quick and the *** end slides around to the right then slowly back to the left, i slid onto the ramp and straightened it back out and kept going. my gf looked at me and said "will you quit playing around!?" guess she thought i meant to do it, little did she know we almost ate the wall, lol
lol, thats when you say "it was all planned babe" and when she isnt looking, wipe the sweat from your forehead
Old 12-26-2010, 10:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JoeGibbSilverado
lol, thats when you say "it was all planned babe" and when she isnt looking, wipe the sweat from your forehead
or when you get where you were going, go straight to the bathroom and clean youself
Old 12-26-2010, 10:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i was kinda scared to enter this thread with the title...glad yall talking about scary driving moments!!
Old 12-26-2010, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

me too, lmao
Old 12-26-2010, 10:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

to be honest, thats the first time i have lost control of my truck in any kind of weather and i wasnt even doing anything stupid at the time
Old 12-26-2010, 10:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 454navyss
to be honest, thats the first time i have lost control of my truck in any kind of weather and i wasnt even doing anything stupid at the time
same here man. im always cautious. but when i do something i know how and when to do it

Quick Reply: Butthole puckering moments.......