THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Butthole puckering moments.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont wreck the bed! stepside stepside stepside
Old 12-26-2010, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last friday i was on my way to my cuzns shop on hwy101 northbound, ita a 3 lane hwy i was in the center lane the lane to my right was gong to end so this guy in a tundra 5.7 was like 5 cars behind me in the left lane so before it ended he speeds up to cut me of so i give it a little trottle and dont let him pass so he gets behind me and goes to the rite lane he gets next to me and flips me of (i hade it coming) so he stufs it and so due I , let me tell you it there was a little drizzle and i was at about 70mph, so with that being said when he stuffs it so due i and his starts to pull on me , what i did not realize is that my truck downshifted to 2nd and i lost traction thats why he pulled on me so here iam 70mph going side ways across two lanes ,
I don't know how i gained control again and strainten her out , pulled over and check my jeans!
Old 12-27-2010, 06:53 PM
TECH Addict

I was on my way to a new job site on Long Island in the morning several years ago in my old RCSB. It was a little damp that morning, and I had just exited one highway, and was merging onto another when the back end started to come around. I let off the gas and tried to steer out of it but I must have overcorrected because the next thing I know I'm now facing the center divider, with traffic coming right at my door. Thankfully since it was so early in the morning traffic was light and everyone stopped for me. I straightened it out, pulled over, and took a few moments to collect myself before I started out again.

I had never had that happen before, not even in the snow or ice, but I definately was a lot more careful with that truck in any kind of wet conditions after that.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Tarinitup gave me a ride in his truck.. Theirs just something about doing 80+,and the truck still wants to go sideways..
Old 12-28-2010, 01:29 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mhotrodscooter
Tarinitup gave me a ride in his truck.. Theirs just something about doing 80+,and the truck still wants to go sideways..
wish i had that problem
Old 12-28-2010, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wasn't in my truck but in my Old SS Camaro,

Leaving speed zone in Dallas I hammered it up the on ramp of 35E, once I got on the highway I had to go all the way to the left lane to make the 635 exit, as I was crossing lanes I hit some bumps in the road between 110-120mph and the rear end came out from under me, at this point I'm realizing I am now sideways heading for the split divider for the 635/35 split. There is no recovering and staying on 35 so I have to basically turn back into the drift and take the exit, barely made it and was able to gear down and brake in-time for the loop, took the loop at around 70mph.

It was me and a buddy in the car and it was completely silent during all this. After-wards he thanked me for saving it( basically not killing the both of us) with out incident

My wife and his G/f were behind us and right after I got a phone call that involved alot of screaming lol
Old 12-28-2010, 04:19 PM
TECH Addict

dude, that left exit onto 635 is stupid! you basically go 360 degrees. they should have just built a Y and called it a day.

now the same place but 635 exit to 35 north i slid from the intrance all the way to the HOV and daym.......i thought i was going to eat the wall.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BLK WDO
dude, that left exit onto 635 is stupid! you basically go 360 degrees. they should have just built a Y and called it a day.

now the same place but 635 exit to 35 north i slid from the intrance all the way to the HOV and daym.......i thought i was going to eat the wall.
Yeah I was certain I had an angel on my shoulder than night
Old 01-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Blown 427 LSX

I drove my dads el camino through the front of our house when I was 15 years old, no license while my parents were on vacation for the weekend - I could not get a hold of them for three days - all the while the car was in the living room, tires on the carpet - it went through a huge bay window/brick wall.
For three days I had *** pucker waiting for them to come home and see it, does that count?
Old 01-11-2011, 10:50 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

The smoke coming from my truck last week when under full boost sure did the trick...and the fire shortly thereafter made sure of it.

Quick Reply: Butthole puckering moments.......