THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Butthole puckering moments.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 07:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by usabodyguard
I drove my dads el camino through the front of our house when I was 15 years old, no license while my parents were on vacation for the weekend - I could not get a hold of them for three days - all the while the car was in the living room, tires on the carpet - it went through a huge bay window/brick wall.
For three days I had *** pucker waiting for them to come home and see it, does that count?
Thats crazy, talk about a long three days

Reminds me of a friend of mine when we were in junior high. His brother was out of town and he wanted to show me how he could do donuts in his brothers little nissan pick up, ended up hitting a tree head on in there front pasture. Obviously totaled the truck out lol. I wasn't around when his brother showed up but I heard it wasn't pretty
Old 01-12-2011, 07:44 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not in a truck but in a car.

I believe it was I10 in Houston. 5 lanes with the very left being HOV.

My buddy was driving and it just finished raining enough to bring up the oils and what not out of the highway. We were in the lane to the right of the HOV lane. He was tailgating a truck and I said you know we're going to slide right into him if we have to brake right. He said no we're not, want to know why? I said yes. He said because I'm going to do this! (jerks over to the HOV lane.) The only reason we did not wreck is because of the gap in traffic. The rear end went left and he was steering right after he jerked over. The rear end slid all the way around so we are sliding backwards going 80mph facing a 18 wheeler that is heading straight for us. He corrects it and follows through with the 360. Now we're sliding to the wall and as we are about to straighten and and slide into the walls sideways he punches it, catches traction and makes the exit ramp.

I made him pull over so I could catch my breathe for the next five minutes.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Driving home from work on Rt 80 in NJ at night in a mild thunderstorm. Doing about 70MPH when a car going the other direction jumped the median about 5 car lengths in front of me. Avoided a certain fatal accident by maybe 1 second. It happened so fast however it felt like an eternity. I could clearly see the guy's face and eyes as he passed in front of my headlights.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Mine is on Video... I was logging at the time and the log showed 7200-7300rpm....

Old 01-12-2011, 09:29 AM
The House is Rockin'

this was a week after i bought my truck, i thought it would be fun to rev at a corvette in the next lane, so instead of putting it in "N" i put it in "REVERSE" the whole truck shaked like a **** and tires started squealing. the whole truck shutdown, i rolled it into a gas station, and took 3 trys to start it, finally got it started and went straight home and changed my undies.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:07 AM
TECH Addict

An ex-girlfriend called me and said her Mercedes wouldn't start. I took a of buddy mine with my that was a Mercedes guru, and we figured out the ignition was actually broken. We couldn't unlock the steering, release it from park or anything with our limited tools and the cars factory skid plating. We managed to push the car up on HIS car dolly.

We were rolling down the interstate at 55MPH and a slow poke semi was holding everyone up. We decided to pass, but still never broke 55 MPH. The Dolly or steering broke and we felt the car start to weave. My buddy suggested braking, which immediately sent the car flipping side to side. I saw a concrete culvert (flush with the ground and about 12 inches deep and long enough to give me room to get the car settled in it), so I pointed the truck at it and floored it. By this point, my truck had gotten involved in spinning, and we were completely sideways in front of a semi. The Dolly completely snapped, sending the car down the interstate backwards by itself and I was quickly able to regain control of my truck. Once stopped, I look to see the semi was still coming at me. I slammed it in reverse and shoved what was left of the dolly sideways down into a ditch. The semi stopped just pasted my truck. The driver jumped out and start cussing us. He said he was calling the cops, which he did.

Thankfully, several bystanders stayed with us and told the HWY patrol officer what had happened and how I had done everything I could to keep everyone else out of the wreck. The officer had a 4x4 SUV and helped us get the car back out of the woods and hook it back to the dolly. He then followed us at 25 MPH to the next interstate exit. No tickets thanks to the witnesses. Actually, a call was put out for the driver of the semi. The witnesses seemed to think he swerved at possible bumping the dolly, and said he never tried to stop the entire time until I had gotten my truck off the road. The dolly was so tore up there was no way to tell at that point. I personally think one of the straps snapped on the dolly letting the car move around, but if it kept me from a ticket my mouth was staying shut.

For a very long time on I-24 just after exit 8 headed towards Nashville, there were wild looking black marks all over the interstate.

The car rolled down the interstate all by itself for a good quarter of a mile. It rolled down a slope and up a grass embankment. It then rolled very gently into a small tree where the dual exhaust tips wedge around the tree and it stuck there. Not a single mark on it!

I refuse to use a car dolly now.

Last edited by cttandy; 01-12-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Staging Lane

The main one for me would have to have been a couple years ago on the way back to college in the reg cab dodge i had at the time. I was in between to small town with noone around on a two lane road. So I decide to see if I can make a little better time and opened the truck up for a little while. Was running around 100mph when unfortunately I hit a washboard section in the road and the truck started to fish tail. Ended up slideing sideways down the ditch fortunately I was able to get control of the truck again in time to stop before the front fell into a two foot drop off. Needless to say I just sit there in the ditch for a little while trying to calm myself.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:32 PM
TECH Addict

I got sideways once on a gravel road doin around 40 once . Bout shat myself
Old 01-12-2011, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

closest thing I've got is I was running about 78-80 down the interstate one night, popped a hill and there was gridlock traffic, I hit the brakes, ran off onto the shoulder, and then down into the median doing a 180, then slid facing the wrong way, moved up 4 spots in line when I came back up out of the ditch, so needless to say, I would have f'ed a bunch of stuff up in a hurry.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Where's the Beef?

When I was younger I was in the walmart bathroom taking a **** and a preacher walked in..... If that don't pucker your butthole nothing will.

Quick Reply: Butthole puckering moments.......