THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Butthole puckering moments.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 03:44 PM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On the day after Christmas, 2010, I was messing around in the snow doing donuts. Did one and whipped it around for another and the rear passenger side tire smacked a pot hole and the driver side tires came up 2+ feet and I almost flipped the truck. I bent the rear axle at that time.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a retal after flipping an my newish v6 truck into a pretty big creek " long story" so be an my buddies decide to get drunk an make a circuit track out of his dad back pasture, we prolly did 20-30laps a piece an about the last 10 laps i feel the truck hooking alot diffrent everybody else being drunk an me being the same thought i was crazy. Well about 2 laps later were sliding sideways about 30mph an all of a sudden the truck goes on 2 wheels an im looking at the ******* grass like no far from the window truck goes back on all four i jump out walk around back an find out we been on the rims for a few laps like i hap suggested to my friends earlier. One tire was saved had to use the spare on the other an the dealership charged like 450 bucks for the other rim tire an pressure sensor being damaged. But its was ******* fun as hell an worth every cent
Old 01-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Launching!

I was in a 68 Chevy stepside with a 383 and drums all around. I was on hwy 84 in the center of Hinesville GA and messin with a civic when I decided I was done toying with him. Floored it and went from 45 to 80 in a hurry. Right as we (my buddy Gabe) were passing the civic Gabe says something about he needs to get cigerettes and I see a gas station fast approaching. Without thought to the drums on all four corners I slammed down on the brake pedal locking the passenger tires and pitching the truck to the right. The truck entered the gas station perfectly missing the curb by inches. In all the sliding Gabe ended up right next to me with a wtf look on his face. I got out of the truck and sat on the tailgate while he went in the store. I spent over 2 grand on a power disc brake conversion from Classic Performance Parts the next week.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:42 AM
TECH Junkie

I have a couple stories of my endeavors but nothing that really scares me unless someone else is driving... That being said:

A friend of mine (female, Amateur race car driver, started in 1/4s when she was like 8) has a 350Z, she lives on roller coaster road in Tucson, for those that dont know, it is quite literally a roller coaster and a blast on an MC. She plays like I play, theres a left, a crest and a like 180* right, directly after this crest... Were going about 60, its a 25.... Needless to say shes giggling her *** off as we're 3 wheels in the air, come to earth with the *** end of to the left, she makes the corner, still giggling as Im clutched to the door panel going "AMY! WHAT THE ****!!!"
Old 01-13-2011, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00Silv4.8
I have a couple stories of my endeavors but nothing that really scares me unless someone else is driving... That being said:

A friend of mine (female, Amateur race car driver, started in 1/4s when she was like 8) has a 350Z, she lives on roller coaster road in Tucson, for those that dont know, it is quite literally a roller coaster and a blast on an MC. She plays like I play, theres a left, a crest and a like 180* right, directly after this crest... Were going about 60, its a 25.... Needless to say shes giggling her *** off as we're 3 wheels in the air, come to earth with the *** end of to the left, she makes the corner, still giggling as Im clutched to the door panel going "AMY! WHAT THE ****!!!"
thats awesome
Old 01-13-2011, 10:42 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 00Silv4.8

Pics of said female.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:45 AM
The House is Rockin'

Originally Posted by Parke10
Pics of said female.
X2 post pics or it didnt happen
Old 01-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 204 Likes on 139 Posts

Hm, I know an Amy or two around these parts...
Old 01-31-2011, 01:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh the many many times i could tell. i have two good ones.

it involves my buddys old 97 musttang with a cammed ls1. pulled out of parking lot giving someone a ride i layed into. got the car striaght and let off. well off the pedal, but the car decided to stay full on the throttle bodie. i must say the smart thing is to turn the car off. crazy thing is i didnt have a chance to take my hands away from the steering wheel as i was to busy trying not to die in this piece of ****.

so here i am on a 4 lane street looking like im filming fast and furious tokoyo drift in ocala fl.

then i decided to start kicking the throttle as my passenger is having a heart to heart talk with god. at this point i believe were in 3rd gear with the tach pegged. very fast may i add. all of this is happening within a couple hundred feet. car kicks way to side ways and i go sliding all the way over to the other side of the street and stop like 4 inchs from the curb. then calm as all **** i look at the passenger and go holy **** those are some bad *** marks... seeing we were facing them and all.

other one im in the SS and me and buddy going back and fourth messing around in his duramax. may i add the roads were slightly wet. well im coming out of a curve and thought i was doing 77 or so which would mean it would drop into 3rd and not spin. but no i was doing 74 or less i guess cause it dropped down into 2nd gear and all i could see besides the trees in the median we were starring at was god.

well quickly my fast reactions and highly skilled training from the mustang incident quickly come back to me. also at this time everyone in the duramax behind me is trying to get a video with theyre phones. anyways rear end kicks out hard to the right. i hold it till curve is over. let off slightly get the truck to come back striaght but it kicked back hard and went to the left. so i got back in it slightly and then striaghtened it out.

i have plenty more but dont wanna bore anyone