THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Crazy Ex girlfriend stories told here

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crazy Ex girlfriend stories told here

Alright, so here is the deal. I am as single now but have had a few ex girlfriends that turned out to go nuts, as well as having friends with some. I have one now that after years and years is still driving me nuts. I just wanted to here some other stories out there so I don't feel like I am the only one. I know yall got em, so lets here them.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm married now and still have this ex driving past my parent's house cuz she dosent know were i live , and leaving notes on the mail box and in my truck since i live a cross the street from my parent but she dont know that ! and parking down the street for what ever reason ? and even stoping my sister and asking her if she can have my new # and hitting up my sister on facebook, the bitch is crazy i don't know why if she left me for someother dude in the first place !

Last edited by 1slowz71; 02-25-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i have had some crazy bitches....

hoe #1...
I dated this freak for about a year... The sex was insane that was the only saving grace.... Towards the end i found out she had a SERIOUS drug problem, which caused the mood swings... in short, this crazy bitch Destroyed a 2 week old flat screen... Granted this was 7 years ago, so roughly 3k out the window.... next she destroyed a 57" big screen, so 2.5k gone... She destroyed endless clothes of mine, i where pretty nice slacks and dress shirts to work, so there is alot of money.... She would also get very violent, so countless calls to the police.... lastly when she finally moved out she keyed my truck while moving....

hoe #2.....
I dated this freak for about 1 month... Sex was also insane with this little boomer.... Everything that came out of her mouth was a lie... So i got tired of it and started dating my wife... The crazy stalker would drive by my house about 3 times a day, even thou she lived 30min away.... She started noticing my wife's car appearing in the driveway.... Then this bitch went crazy, stating that she was pregnanat blah blah blah... So naturally i freak out, but the lies kept coming... I knew she was lying cause she said she allready knew the sex, so i just played along... Eventually i told her i was getting a lawyer so i could have sole custody, then she freaked again... lastly i get a text from her phone, supposedly from some dude stating she was in the hospital... He told me she was gang raped and sodomized!!! and she lost the baby..... I did not hear from her for a few months then out of no where i get nude pictures of her in my email!!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

you seemed to have a couple winners there corey...

Can't wait to grow up!
Old 02-26-2011, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Corey, I'm laughing out loud right now. "Not at you" That is def. crazy.

Met a girl at a party, that was that then she told everyone that we were dating and we were meant to be and all this ****. I didn't even know her last name. When I told her, "the other night was fun, but that is where it ends" She vandalized the hell out of my truck . . . TWICE!!

Last edited by camochevy21; 04-14-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:31 AM
On The Tree

dude i have a few crazy bitch stories i pretty much wasted my highschool years. but now i just started college and im not getting in a realtionship for awhile. Bcs relationships suck! and pointless when your young!
Old 02-26-2011, 09:31 AM
The House is Rockin'

Originally Posted by camochevy21
2. Hooked up with this girl one night when we were both drunk, thought it would end at that. . . until she told everyone that we were dating and we were meant to be and all this ****. I didn't even know her last name. When I told her, "the other night was fun, but that is where it ends" She vandalized the hell out of my truck . . . TWICE!!

Old 02-26-2011, 10:10 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have some crazy ex-wife stories
Old 02-26-2011, 10:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

I've had my fair share..... lmoa.... But it can all be narrowed down to one thing.

IF THE SEX IS INSANE THEN YOU GONNA PAY FOR IT!!!!!!!

But i dated a chick that stole cloths as trophies..... I always wondered why she had so many of her brothers cloths ..... It took forever to get my favorite pair of boxers back.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:28 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Corey it didn't happen without pictures.

I don't have any stories, I'm friends with all my X's

Quick Reply: Crazy Ex girlfriend stories told here