THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

This is creepy.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 02:32 AM
How do I change this text

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
Combine the MATRIX with the TERMINATOR and imagine the scenario. Doesn't look good for the human race.
We're already living the "matrix" life... lol
Old 07-15-2009, 02:51 AM
Tribe Shaman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wilde Racing
We're already living the "matrix" life... lol

im sorry, i do not have a machine pluged in to my butt.
i do not swing that way.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:54 AM
Blown 427 LSX

yea i I agree with the matrix stuff... damn

How do you stop a machine that has been built to handle attacks? Find the engineering weakness... example -
Today I was working at my desk, taking pictures of some wiring i did, I put my compact digital camera on the desk, the lens is the type that opens and closes and the camera was leaning against the open lens near the edge of the desk. Well after 1 minute, the lens closes automatically, and falls off the desk... my first thought was, wow, that camera just committed suicide and started laughing, but then i saw the flaw in the design, and that flaw was only in a random situation, something the creators couldnt have considered... so when technology gets so advance and machines like the eatr exist and evolve, they will take over, and to win the battle - think of the camera, and plan your attack against the "unforseen flaw"...

gotta think tactically...
Old 07-16-2009, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think an E-Bomb would get'r dun.Probably smoke most of our electrial devices too.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:16 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I can't imagine that thing roaming around for years without a proper maintenance, not on any of the gearing but strictly it's incinerator mechanism.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:17 PM
TECH Resident

Well, it's better for us to have it than our enemies

That's what keeps the U.S. on top, technology. In 15 years when someone else has robots like this ours will be 5x more advanced.

Still kinda scary.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So was the camera designed to jump off the desk after 1 minute or was that the flaw?

Originally Posted by usabodyguard
yea i I agree with the matrix stuff... damn

How do you stop a machine that has been built to handle attacks? Find the engineering weakness... example -
Today I was working at my desk, taking pictures of some wiring i did, I put my compact digital camera on the desk, the lens is the type that opens and closes and the camera was leaning against the open lens near the edge of the desk. Well after 1 minute, the lens closes automatically, and falls off the desk... my first thought was, wow, that camera just committed suicide and started laughing, but then i saw the flaw in the design, and that flaw was only in a random situation, something the creators couldnt have considered... so when technology gets so advance and machines like the eatr exist and evolve, they will take over, and to win the battle - think of the camera, and plan your attack against the "unforseen flaw"...

gotta think tactically...

Last edited by viciousknid; 07-16-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:17 PM
TECH Addict

this would be a pretty interesting way for a motor head to let his body rest... better than digging a 6ft hole for myself