THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Dad gave me a four wheeler

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 07:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In all honesty if you want to use it as a trail bike i'd highly advise against lifting it tall. Once you get them up in the air good things get lil sketchy at high speed and in off camber situations.(All tho Gorillas kit is top notch) They are just designed for a pure mudder. If you are wanting to be cuttin doughnuts and hauling *** leaving it sittin stock height would be your best bet. And that tire would work perfect for what you are saying you want to do.

http://community.webshots.com/user/barras650
Few pics of our bikes^^
Old 07-13-2007, 08:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Barras
In all honesty if you want to use it as a trail bike i'd highly advise against lifting it tall. Once you get them up in the air good things get lil sketchy at high speed and in off camber situations.(All tho Gorillas kit is top notch) They are just designed for a pure mudder. If you are wanting to be cuttin doughnuts and hauling *** leaving it sittin stock height would be your best bet. And that tire would work perfect for what you are saying you want to do.

http://community.webshots.com/user/barras650
Few pics of our bikes^^
Appreciate the info, bro. I do like a low center of gravity for the trails(my old warriors were perfect for what I did), but man it looks so cool having those things jacked up in the air.

That's some damn good looking aggresive *** wheelers you guys have there!