THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Damn, yo, mad drifting in the new F&F 3.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 10:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn, yo, mad drifting in the new F&F 3.....

Well, kiddies....looks like we'll have a whole new crop of ricers to play with in June. That's right..... The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

For all of those too lazy to google this bullshit....let me give you "the plot"

Shaun Boswell, who has always been an outsider. A loner at school, his only connection to the indifferent world around him is through illegal street racing -- which has made him particularly unpopular with the local authorities. To avoid jail time, Shaun is sent out of the country to live with his uncle in the military, in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo. In the land that gave birth to the majority of modified racers on the road, the simple street race has been replaced by the ultimate pedal-to-the-metal, gravity-defying automotive challenge ... drift racing, a deadly combination of brutal speed on heart stopping courses of hairpin turns and switchbacks. For his first unsuccessful foray in drift racing, Shaun unknowingly takes on D.K., the "Drift King," with ties to the Yakuza, the Japanese crime machine. The only way he can pay off the debt of his loss is to venture into the deadly realm of the Tokyo underworld, where the stakes are life and death.

One of the screenshots of the film....enough said!!!!!!

Damn, dude....looks like you drifting into Jurassic Park, yo!!!!

On a side note.....everybodies assignment for the premier of this movie is to ride the streets of their town with a camcorder and tape as many ricers as you can(drifting, racing, or generally being douchebags). That way we can get them all up into one big Fast and the Furious 3 "reality" video and.......make fun of them.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:03 PM
Teching In

haha im down. got camcorder in hand
Old 01-16-2006, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

ha, is that little bow wow!!
Old 01-16-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BeefTip
ha, is that little bow wow!!
Yep.....it is.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shouldn't their mom be in the car with them? They don't look old enough to drive. That's a pretty good looking tire on top of the car, but one question......why the Hell is it on top of the car???
Old 01-16-2006, 03:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by StrokerAce03
Shouldn't their mom be in the car with them? They don't look old enough to drive. That's a pretty good looking tire on top of the car, but one question......why the Hell is it on top of the car???
They put the NNAAAWWWZZZ bottle in the spare tire location, so that only left them with one option......
Old 01-16-2006, 11:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StrokerAce03
why the Hell is it on top of the car???

I guess the same reason the astro turf is up there. That looks like a mini van there in with the roof rack
Old 01-17-2006, 12:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JT-bo
I guess the same reason the astro turf is up there. That looks like a mini van there in with the roof rack
I totally missed that. Super
Old 01-17-2006, 03:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

How far will this go? Just great, after this movie comes out I'll have to watch for dinosaur looking hands sticking out of the body of every ricer I pass, that AutoZone crap better not stratch my paint. I totally agree on the reality video..
Old 01-17-2006, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL, what ever happened to clean movie cars? I mean, that "King Kong" hand on the door looks like a huge dent. That color is hideous too. What's up with the purple **** interior? I wish modern cars had personalities like older cars. Imagine an early Camaro with that color, "King Kong" hand on the door, and purple **** interior.

Quick Reply: Damn, yo, mad drifting in the new F&F 3.....