THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ever been in a NO-BS mood? Come in

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just give your cats to Corey! He loves cats

On a serious note though I would have taken the cats to a shelter about 30 miles away.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Banned

Shelters are chock full, they cant afford to feed the ones they have. All theyd do is put em down, at least this way they have a chance of survival. Judging by all the squirrel carcasses in my front yard all the time I'd say they are pretty good hunters.

As far as deleting facebook, not happening. I only get on there like twice a week, and also I have friends on there from like middle school who I like to keep in tough with. Instead I'm just going to delete the sis in law and other family members
Old 05-16-2010, 11:40 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

....was it you that asked about good ways to catch stray cats?
reaplce their bowl of water with a bowl of antifreeze.

I get in those same moods man, you can only take so much.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Banned

lol yes it was me....tried the anitfreeze.....shot one with a pellet gun.....didnt die...
Old 05-16-2010, 04:11 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

well dilute some rat poison in the antifreeze
Old 05-16-2010, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

just get a .22 and stake out with a case of beer one night
Old 05-16-2010, 09:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1LOW4X4
...One of the cats that is left runs by my door and about 10 secs later a freakin raccoon passes by.....I can only hope that raccoon gets his ***. I am not making this up. ...
Thanks for the laugh. I loved the coon part.
My bro got laid off / lost his job / is goin to school. That means not a lot of spare $. He's needed a roof for a few yrs, but doesn't have money to fix just yet, so there's water damage & some holes in spots. Guess what fits thru? COONS!!! :nunchuk1:

We hear em above the rooms. He busts out his trap. In 4 days, 3 coons. I think that may be all. I wish I had the $5k it would take to fix roof, like said, it needs extensive repairs. 1 more yr. tops, & it should be fixed tho.

Try this. I don't make that much, so I have to work big purchases out very carefully. Take my trans. Anyway, I get it home on a Thur. or a Fri. My bro where whose garage my Level 7 & stall are in, decides he wants to put 2 lam beams in & close off area over garage. His materials were delivered 2 days later. :nunchuk1: Even if I wasn't ready to do trans do to some unfortunate problems, I wanna do it this w/e. He says it'll be done on Wed.

The sis-in-law, low blow by her. She should step off. I'm not 1 to hold back either. Ask anyone who knows me. Even some on here know I'm not afraid to speak the truth.

I'm probably 1 of the nicest people u could ever meet. I'm very fair, but cross me & another side comes out. There's a time for play, & a time not to B.S. around. When I'm focused, it's for a good reason. I go to work 1st to make $, anything after that like makin friends is secondary.

Need more? https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...d.php?t=461683
So I've had a string of bad luck, things are kinda improvin tho.

Scott, they want your $ after school too. My late Dad always said a famous line, 2 things are sure, "Death & Taxes".

royce, why so serious? Perhaps u know where that line is from?

Last edited by fastnblu; 05-16-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I hate cats and the day i find a cat that is walking on the hood of my truck is the day that cat finds it ninth life or perhaps its tenth however you look at it.

Honestly though, glad you have the ***** to stand up for yourself and not deal with bullshit!
Old 05-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Staging Lane

Also in AZ (lovin the school though) and peolpe at work and on the road are really getting on my "no BS" nerve. I'm so frustrated with it all. No problem with cats or any thing, and poeple need to keep their opinions to themselfs (at work and school,not here).
Old 05-17-2010, 01:51 AM
Launching!

Sometimes we hold in the bullshit we go through everyday for the sake of not making anybody angry,but hey sometimes we don't care what others think of us because of the many bs situations that we have like dumb or obnoxious people.

Quick Reply: Ever been in a NO-BS mood? Come in