THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ever been in a NO-BS mood? Come in

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 08:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by budhayes3
I get those moods too, I call them my "take no ****" moods...don't like feeling that way, but it seems like when I'm in one of those moods **** gets handled...my way.
Yup take no **** moods. LOL. I've had them, though I haven't had one in a while. Used to have them all the time, mainly when I was with my Ex-Wife.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by garcia
Sometimes we hold in the bullshit we go through everyday for the sake of not making anybody angry,but hey sometimes we don't care what others think of us because of the many bs situations that we have like dumb or obnoxious people.
Ya, I can see that.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:55 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I'd be the one to make my wife go to the gun cabinet and hand me my .22 Hornet and let her know exactly what I was doing with it. She knows I dont play that ****...

-on top of the fact that shes TERRIBLY allergic to cats. so it works out

and about the sis-in-law... I've got one who LOVES to be in everyone else's business and even called me and my fiance "selfish" because we didnt want to have a big wedding... just a small, close family and friends only ceremony, then a big party the next day. I dont make a whole **** ton of money, and we wont be any more or less married if we just do what we want and not go overboard. She had her grandparents write a check for her 50K wedding... she has no concept (even after being married for 8 yrs) what the real world is and having to fend for yourself. I could type for a week about things she does that get under my skin, but this is your thread.

I was BORN in a no-BS mood
Old 05-17-2010, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, my valve opened up a while back and dumped out all the pent up **** I was tired of dealing with. Problem is, it was so worth it blowing up and saying exactly what need to be said, and doing what needed to be done that my valve is stuck in the open position. The good thing is **** kinda just flows out when needed and it doesn't get built up, bad thing is (if you consider it bad) I'm kinda an *** sometimes, but I'm good with it.

The cats... you've delt with them far longer than I ever would have. I'd have used them as practice for engaging multiple targets on the move. There used to be a cat that would sleep on the hood of my truck, and even got in the engine compartment a few times in my chevelle. Yep, used to be a cat.

Sister in law. Yeah, I would have dropped the C-bomb on her and done whatever I could have to make her look as foolish as she is in public. People like that need to be made examples of every once in a while to keep their dumbass mouths in check. I have little tolerance for people these days that pull crap like that, I can't stand drama queens and people that just want to stir ****.

As for the speeder thing, I don't really have much for that. When I was young and dumb and had my first car (87 monte ss) I didn't realize you don't **** in your own back yard... I used to FLY up and down my parents road lol, but I got handled the same way you handle the other kids. A guy on the road tore *** after me and caught me in my parents driveway and let me know what he thought of my driving. He's the neighbor that I thought was cool because he raced at the speedbowl and raced modifieds and late models. Well, when he said something (not so much said, more threatened lol) that solved that.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A neighbor asked me if i could come to their house and shoot all their cats when they werent home.. Now that was fun!!
They had quite a few...

Im not one to be all socialable, i have a few good friends and just ignore most people. Hey it works, never have the no BS moments cause theres no reason to get in them.

You make me mad and i forget about it after about 30 seconds.
Wanna make a big ordeal about some small stuff? go right ahead, ill go home and reload some more ammo..

Be Nice, Be Courteous, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet
Old 05-17-2010, 12:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
...I dont make a whole **** ton of money, and we wont be any more or less married if we just do what we want and not go overboard. ...

I was BORN in a no-BS mood
Too bad more women didn't think that way too. It'd be so much easier. I'm not married but, everyone wants to keep up w/. the Joneses. Who Gives a ****?!? I don't even know the Joneses. Really. Women want big weddings, not guys. Who Really Gives a ****?!?

Long as the couple are happy is all that matters. Bottom Line!

Originally Posted by MikeZQ8SS
...People like that need to be made examples of every once in a while...I have little tolerance for people these days that pull crap like that, I can't stand drama queens and people that just want to stir ****.

I didn't realize you don't **** in your own back yard...
We've got some funny people on PT! I was told that, or "You don't dip your pen in company ink!"
But I had a good excuse. She was hot.

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
Im not one to be all socialable, i have a few good friends and just ignore most people. ...

...Wanna make a big ordeal about some small stuff? go right ahead, ill go home and reload some more ammo..

Be Nice, Be Courteous, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet
Well, I'd never have guessed. Actually I sent this comin. I wondered when you'd chime in. Exactly what I expected. So what, if I ever came down, we couldn't hang out?

Last edited by fastnblu; 05-17-2010 at 12:39 PM.