THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Fedor Emelianenko, UFC finalizing deal

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

only one worht mentioning is randleman.the rest suck,,tim sylvia noguiera lol

but still i think he has to step up and come see what he can do in the UFC,,when he beats MIR,COUTURE,VELASQUEZ,CARWIN OR BROCK--THEN HE WILL BE THE BEST IN MY BOOK.till then lets all just hope he makes it in the ufc.

i dont think he can beat BROCK.i hope that fight goes down to prove fedor is way overated.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chevrolade

but still i think he has to step up and come see what he can do in the UFC,,when he beats MIR,COUTURE,VELASQUEZ,CARWIN OR BROCK--THEN HE WILL BE THE BEST IN MY BOOK.till then lets all just hope he makes it in the ufc.

i dont think he can beat BROCK.i hope that fight goes down to prove fedor is way overated.
WoW the ONLY one worth mentioning is Randleman??? wtf u cant be serious right now, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! u know nothing about MMA and Fedor's skills. Fedor is not considered the best fighter in the world for no reason he's has beat the best of the best and Brock has Couture which was 40-50lbs pounds lighter and about 10 years older and Frank Mir who has very much improved striking but definately not the persition and strinking skills Fedor has. this is facts and i'm not gonna go back an forth with someone who doesnt know wat they're talking about...

-Rob
Old 07-30-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok buddy your the mma genius lol.he aint the best,when he beats the best in the UFC then u can call him the best.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

ok buddy your the mma genius lol.he aint the best,when he beats the best in the UFC then u can call him the best.
You are very misinformed. Point being if you would recall when Lesnar just beat Mir watch the fight again because Frank Mir threw a knee in Lesnar's head and then thumped him a few more times and Lesnar was about one more punch from getting knocked the **** out. So wait and see after Fedor thumps Brock in his big *** head 2-3 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CrashNburn07
You are very misinformed. Point being if you would recall when Lesnar just beat Mir watch the fight again because Frank Mir threw a knee in Lesnar's head and then thumped him a few more times and Lesnar was about one more punch from getting knocked the **** out. So wait and see after Fedor thumps Brock in his big *** head 2-3 times.
EXACTLY!!!

-Rob
Old 07-30-2009, 02:23 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah Nogueira sucks, he's only seen as one of the best BJJ MMA fighters in the world and held the Pride HW title for a year and 5 months...and he lost it to Fedor @ Pride 25...which I said earlier went 3 rounds with him almost always on the ground. When he fights Couture in late August we'll see.

I didn't know Dana White was on PT.net.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dont find Fedor to be one of the greats just yet, there are alot of guys he hasnt fought yet. Im not the biggest fan of his style but it seems to work well for him so props for that. I think there are a couple of guys in the UFC that would take him down. I think Couture would pick him apart and If Brock gets a good hit or two in I could see where it would be hard to recover from.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea mir got brock with knees but did yall forget who won?who has the belt?whos the HEAVYWEIGHT champ?lmfao that proves brock has a chin!!
LMFAO

as for noguira,couture is gonna k.o his ***.noguiera sucks

anyways i can give a **** bout fedor...all i know is SPIDER is gonna kick some *** at ufc101

Last edited by chevrolade; 07-30-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:21 PM
12 Second Truck Club

dude you are seriously misinformed. Why dont you do a quick search on youtube about what most of the UFC mma fighters think about Fedor, most of them are the most dominant past Champions and current Champions. Also to say that those fighters are not serious contenders is flat out a joke.

BTW, Shane Carwin is the only MMA fighter that requires larger gloves than Brock Lesnar. He has shown more speed and Power than Brock could ever think about so far in his hands. Brock has not shown any incredible power, his technical knockout against Randy was a joke. He hit him in the back of the neck on the spinal column which is an illegal spot even though it was not meant to land there.

Last edited by marlboroman71818; 07-30-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

like i said i can give a **** bout fedor,when hes the champ in the UFC then he will get my attention

Quick Reply: Fedor Emelianenko, UFC finalizing deal