THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

First SEC College football game. Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
wait....you snuck a peek at your buddy's date's butt or she woke up in your room and who knows where your buddy is?

Thats what I was thinking. Or or they are really good buddies, she is a really NICE chick
Old 11-22-2010, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
wait....you snuck a peek at your buddy's date's butt or she woke up in your room and who knows where your buddy is?

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Thats what I was thinking. Or or they are really good buddies, she is a really NICE chick
hahaha, no not like that. There were two beds, and we are cheap so we split the room. Nothing like that went on, at least on my part. After a long day of tailgating I was very . . . um. . . tired.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by budhayes3
Nice, gotta love live college football! I went to a few WVU games when my buddy was a student there, that was wild. I've also been to a few Army-Navy games and some Notre Dame games when they come out to Jersey. The Irish are (were) in this area twice this year, too bad I don't have the scratch to go to either of the games
I've been to a WVU game and countless Maryland Terps games...nothing like college football Tailgating. Nothing.

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Me tooo!!! LOL

Originally Posted by camochevy21
hahaha, no not like that. There were two beds, and we are cheap so we split the room. Nothing like that went on, at least on my part. After a long day of tailgating I was very . . . um. . . tired.
Well we still thank you for taking the *** shot, it saves the thread...and as Tosh.0 says, and for that sir, we thank you.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu

Well we still thank you for taking the *** shot, it saves the thread...and as Tosh.0 says, and for that sir, we thank you.
haha, no prob!!! I was sitting there in the room when she was getting ready and I just made a joke so I could take a picture of her ***, and the whole time I was thinking my buddies on pt.net are going to be asking so I might as well just do it.