THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Geoff @ Eps

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 11:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

spoken like a a man that does his best to help you understand whats what. Geoff has helped me out a few times, an im actually dropping my truck off to him Wed for him to tune, drive, dyno with whatever amount of time he needs. it may not be a "dyno queen" but itll get the job done and make th safest HP possible.

i will own a EPS cam when im tired of fooling around with 106mph
Old 02-22-2011, 04:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i own an EPS cam now, ordered another, and will continue ordering from EPS. It only takes about 1 minute of talking to Geoff and you will see that he really cares about his customers and wants the best for them. Hopefully this thread will end soon and be forgotten!!
Old 02-22-2011, 11:40 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Geoff
I was just informed of this thread and feel the need to make a few comments:

I am a one man show. At this point I feel that I am providing good customer service in the fact that I am actually helping customers fit their cam needs to the application rather than just acting like some used car salesman trying to push either the biggest cam out there or what they happen to have sitting on the shelf or selling designs that are just rip off copies of other peoples designs. Anyone who has actually talked to me on the phone knows I spend a lot of time explaining choices and how things work, so that when you buy from me you know you are getting the right cam that will work right the first time.

I am also upfront about the lead time. Part of my lead time is due to the fact that I work alone. I have recently added some part time help to help get things moving faster. Also if there is a rush involved I can expedite said orders as fast as anyone. If anyone has any questions about with their order with me, please pick up the phone, and I will be glad to help.
Thanks for chiming in Geoff, it's good to hear that you take care of your customers, that's a big deal to most of us around here Your reputation speaks for itself, and those that are able to wait don't seem to be unhappy in the end. Also glad to hear that you've hired some help as it seems like your new venture is taking off...best of luck to you, I have no doubt that you'll be around selling bumpsticks to the GENIII+ crowd for a long time
Old 02-23-2011, 06:25 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just finally got time to get on here to make a reply.

Geoff was kind enough to call me the other day and explained the same as he did on here. He def sounds like a great guy to me and while he didn't have to call me he was focused enough on Customer Satisfaction to take the time to do so and I appreciate it.

I just wanted to say again Geoff that I had ZERO intentions on this thread making you look bad. I just didn't want to be another phone call you had to answer. My boss at work gets way behind because of people constantly coming into the shop to ask questions or calling in and such. Just like Geoff he takes the time to address the customers questions and I see first hand how much it cuts into progress. I commend you on your efforts to not only provide great products but great customer service. Unfortunately that just isn't something that you get to see too much of now days.

I look forward to the EPS cam and can't wait to try it out on my 5.3. I hope to send more business to EPS and I hope that business stays good.

Geoff, good luck to you and your business. I hope everything continues to pick up and you get bigger and better with time.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:49 PM

Geoff took my truck in, an offered to store my truck over night since im unable to be off an deal with the dyno tune with him. he explained how he will tune it, an do the best he can with my truck. i told him simply dont go extreme, i want it to be a fun DD that can hold its own. basically i want it to drive like stock at part throttle, but extreme at WOT

when i got there Wed (lunch time) he took the time from his dyno session to talk to me about what i wanted, an what he will do.

hands down, he is doing a great job as a 1 man show
Old 02-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thought truckshop was tuning your truck?
Old 02-25-2011, 05:51 AM

Truckshop did the engine side, not the TCM side considering he didnt have time to drive it for 3-4 hours like Geoff did. Geoff didnt change anything other then the VE tables *that i know of as of now* and make it part throttle stock, but shift firm like i wanted at WOT. it should stay off the rev limiter no matter how short of a tire i run. plus he put it on the dyno and only made 2 passes to make sure the AFR was good.

386rwhp on the 1st pass
390rwhp on the 2nd pass
passes were done in 3rd gear converter unlocked, and he let out at 6400 rpm since i shift at 6500

ill post a graph as soon as i get it from Geoff.

Geoff said it pulls like a raped ape i will be going with a EPS cam when i the time and when my fiance' gets her house. dont wanna get in too much more trouble since ive been "saving" for a house for a year now and keep taking on new projects that dont just cost a few hundred
Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im always late to the party... stupid slow truck .... EPS cam here too.... love the cam, but as stated above.. CALL HIM!!! once you speak to him youll understand. He is on super intelligent dude and always willing to help!!