THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ghost storys....... Dont be scared :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by usabodyguard

BACK ON TOPIC!!!

LOL....yeah we drifted a little.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tarinitup
I've never seen a ghost but some wiered unexplainable things happened to me as a kid. One day from nowhere everything that was fed to me had live maggots. My mom woujld open a new bottle of coke, pour some in a cup for my brother and another cup for me and maggots would float up on mine only. She would cook us over easy eggs and again maggots would come out of the yoke from mine. This lasted until we moved from the house and reason we moved is cause I was starving cause I couldn't eat there. Also at the same house my mom would find rocks under my bed. She would throw them outside, leave the house and come back to check and the same rocks would be in the same spot. This was tried with my dad watching the house to make sure no one would go in but the same rocks appeared even after they were thrown far away. That's about the only experience I've had that I cannot explain with science.
am i the only one who finds this story the most insane??? lol everyone seems to be talkin bout religion. I'll add my little experience

Texas people might know about this one, but apparently some time ago there was an accident with the kids on a school bus that got stuck on a train track and a train, hit and killed everyone on the bus.
when i was younger, around 7, me, my mom, and my aunt went to the tracks because supposedly if any car would sit on the track with the car in neutral, supposedly the ghost kids would push you over the tracks. well we parked and put it in neutral and the car did roll forward. i figured it was the car being parked at an angle maybe. well my mom put baby powder over the cars trunk and tried it again. afterwards you could see small hand prints on the cars trunk. kind of crazy thinking about it now but at the time i was young and could really care less
Old 07-03-2009, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dry_kill
am i the only one who finds this story the most insane??? lol everyone seems to be talkin bout religion. I'll add my little experience

Texas people might know about this one, but apparently some time ago there was an accident with the kids on a school bus that got stuck on a train track and a train, hit and killed everyone on the bus.
when i was younger, around 7, me, my mom, and my aunt went to the tracks because supposedly if any car would sit on the track with the car in neutral, supposedly the ghost kids would push you over the tracks. well we parked and put it in neutral and the car did roll forward. i figured it was the car being parked at an angle maybe. well my mom put baby powder over the cars trunk and tried it again. afterwards you could see small hand prints on the cars trunk. kind of crazy thinking about it now but at the time i was young and could really care less
I just saw this on a TV show, kind of an unexplained mystery show...

Ill add mine I suppose, mine is a good "ghost" story I guess
back in 93' my mother and grandfather passed away within 3 months of each other. I was only 7 at the time, it hit me pretty hard.
One night I was sleeping and woke up and sat straight up (like you do when you have a dream that your falling) to my suprise both my mom and grandfather were sitting at the end of my bed, the only thing they said was that they were fine and dont worry at all, and that they would always look over me. that was all that really happened for a long time until one day anything in my dad's house that had relation to my mom or gramps would always appear to be "fixed" if it was a picture that was hanging a little crooked it would be straight with no one in the house touching it, if the clock that my gramps made was off time, it would "magically" be put right back on time over night...kinda makes me feel good knowing they are still around watching...
Old 07-03-2009, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

I rather live in a town full of christians than none at all. I am raising my family christian. I have been witness to the power of prayer along with the power of not praying.

Believe what you want. But, when you get older, have kids and other life situations, your faith will change. For most, it always does. You focus less on self and more on unselfish ways.

I also believe in ghost. Recently, about 3-4 months ago, as I was going to bed from my office, I heard a very distinctive female voice whisper in my ear from my back "Goodnight" as I laid down and rolled over. My wife had been a sleep for more than an hour and was in front of me. There have been other instances as well.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dry_kill

I know about this and have seen shows about that crossing...the crossing is an optical illusion..in otherwards they had surveyers out and it is at an angle so the car will roll....as for the baby powder hand prints they had an explanation that basically its like dusting for finger prints...if you dust the car it will cling to the oil in your hand and finger prints of everyone who has touched the car.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The part I find interesting about the Bible is that when the various books, ie book of Genesis, book of Matthew, etc, were combined into one big book that we now call the Bible, some books and testaments were left out.

It is widely known that there are other accounts of the events in the Bible that were omitted. Why is that? Why did the Emporer of Rome in charge at the time, whatever his name was, decide that some books were better than others?

It is disputed that these omitted books contain other information than those in the Bible, so how are we to know which ones are more accurate than the others?

Not loaded questions. They're honest inquiries..
Old 07-03-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres my story:
If you dont know, I am a correctional officer. The housing unit I was working housed the inmates from all over for inmate Gustav, then was cleared out for about a week. All week there was strange things that happened when the unit was empty. I saw a figure in one of the tv rooms, I saw one in the front of the unit, I would here noises, toilets would flush, shadows, sounds of keys. I brushed it all off to my imagination until one night, about 11 pm. All the doors are wide open in the unit, while I was walking thru the unit, one of the doors slams shut and hard enough to open back up. I said out loud" you can have it, its yours", and I left.LOL. After I told a couple people, everyone starts telling me of wierd stuff they saw and heard in the same unit. Another night I saw a dark cloud float from the bottom floor to the top floor. Its crazy up in there.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Resident

I belive in ghosts, I just don't want to see any or go to any haunted places LOL I heard they can follow you home and watch your every move.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:19 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PathfinderJr
The part I find interesting about the Bible is that when the various books, ie book of Genesis, book of Matthew, etc, were combined into one big book that we now call the Bible, some books and testaments were left out.

It is widely known that there are other accounts of the events in the Bible that were omitted. Why is that? Why did the Emporer of Rome in charge at the time, whatever his name was, decide that some books were better than others?

It is disputed that these omitted books contain other information than those in the Bible, so how are we to know which ones are more accurate than the others?

Not loaded questions. They're honest inquiries..
Constantine. Because they portrayed the woman with more importance that was socially acceptable at the time. This is well documented.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:27 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was at a girlfriends house and we were in the basement screwing around when I saw a man in a pink striped shirt and slacks come down the stairs look right through me and walk around behind the stairs into a room...i freaked and told her her dad just busted us, she said no way so I took her to where I saw him go and found a bricked up wall where the coal chute would drop into.

Quick Reply: Ghost storys....... Dont be scared :)