THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ghost storys....... Dont be scared :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 01:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill share my experience. There is a place about 30 miles from my house called Penny's Grave in Sipe Springs,TX. Supposedly back in the wagon days a family was traveling there and their daughter Penny died from sickness and they buried her on the edge of the wagon trail. Well today the grave is still there along with the headstone, its beside a county road which was part of the wagon trail back in the day. Anyways, today people go and visit the grave, but before you leave you have to leave something there that is yours or you will have bad luck. So, at the grave there is bussiness cards, dollar bills, change, stuffed animals, pens, ect. So one day, me and two of my buddies; one of which who had never been and thought it was a complete joke, decide to go check it out. We go over there and look around for about 15 minutes. Before we leave i put some change on the headstone along with my buddy who leaves his sock, lol, thats all he had, but my other friend who had never been starts gathering money and putting it in his pockets. I tell him to put it back so he does, then we leave and go to the house. After everyone goes their seperate ways that night i get a call from my him at about 3 am. He says "Come get me i gotta go back to that damn grave and return this money, there is a little girl standing outside my bedroom window and wont go away!" I asked him if he put it all back like i said and he says no, so i go pick him up and he is as white as a sheet and scared shitless. We go return the money and go back to his house to get some rest. The next morning he said he didnt see her again but he had a dream she was sitting on his chest staring into his eyes. He hasnt seen her ever again but will not go back to that grave with me.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:21 AM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw bigfoot
Old 07-04-2009, 04:38 AM
Blown 427 LSX

Originally Posted by boosted_blue
Ill share my experience. There is a place about 30 miles from my house called Penny's Grave in Sipe Springs,TX. Supposedly back in the wagon days a family was traveling there and their daughter Penny died from sickness and they buried her on the edge of the wagon trail. Well today the grave is still there along with the headstone, its beside a county road which was part of the wagon trail back in the day. Anyways, today people go and visit the grave, but before you leave you have to leave something there that is yours or you will have bad luck. So, at the grave there is bussiness cards, dollar bills, change, stuffed animals, pens, ect. So one day, me and two of my buddies; one of which who had never been and thought it was a complete joke, decide to go check it out. We go over there and look around for about 15 minutes. Before we leave i put some change on the headstone along with my buddy who leaves his sock, lol, thats all he had, but my other friend who had never been starts gathering money and putting it in his pockets. I tell him to put it back so he does, then we leave and go to the house. After everyone goes their seperate ways that night i get a call from my him at about 3 am. He says "Come get me i gotta go back to that damn grave and return this money, there is a little girl standing outside my bedroom window and wont go away!" I asked him if he put it all back like i said and he says no, so i go pick him up and he is as white as a sheet and scared shitless. We go return the money and go back to his house to get some rest. The next morning he said he didnt see her again but he had a dream she was sitting on his chest staring into his eyes. He hasnt seen her ever again but will not go back to that grave with me.
If i ever go to texas, I am going to this grave, and taking a coin :nunchuk1:
"I aint afraid of no ghost... (singing ghost busters theme)"
Old 07-04-2009, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by usabodyguard
If i ever go to texas, I am going to this grave, and taking a coin :nunchuk1:
"I aint afraid of no ghost... (singing ghost busters theme)"
I dont know if my friend was trying to play a joke on me by saying he saw her, but i have NEVER seen him or anyone that scared in my life. I do believe in spirits and supernatural happenings, but i dont belive that a ghost is going to pop out of closet and try to kill me when i get home from work. I was just leaving something at that grave to be respectful like everyone else, but however im not gonna try to steal anything from that grave either. It may just be a fake old folk tale, but if you wanna know more about it, do a search on Penny's Grave, Sipe Springs TX. There was a write up about it in Texas Monthly(magazine) not long ago. PM me if you ever come down to Texas and i can take you there so you can check it out.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by viciousknid
I saw bigfoot
I have one on a chain tied up in my back yard. I call him Festus.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ghost IMO are very real.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Blown 427 LSX

I want to see a damn ghost!!
Old 07-04-2009, 05:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boosted_blue
I have one on a chain tied up in my back yard. I call him Festus.
I bet he makes one hell of a watchdog.LOL.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
I bet he makes one hell of a watchdog.LOL.
Scared the **** outta me and 2 friends and then about 2 years later when I was laying in bed it Scared the hell outta my German Sheppard and Chow both.
They were barking like crazy then there's a LOUD DEEEEEEP Growl pretty close to the house and both dogs shut the **** up for the rest of the night.

I bout pissed myself and couldn't move.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:02 PM
FormerVendor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Great thread!
to Mark on his religious standpoint! I couldn't agree more!
IMO, Religion is the biggest most profitable TAX free business there is!

Your missed CARLIN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

Anyhow, I have heard some crazy "ghost" stories but never witnessed anything!

Quick Reply: Ghost storys....... Dont be scared :)