THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

got this in the mail the other day

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got this in the mail the other day

got this in the mail the other day. kind of a surprise lol. i thought it was funny, but my parents didnt.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

ha, what did you do?
Old 11-28-2005, 10:19 PM
TECH Addict

What's that all about?
Old 11-28-2005, 10:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

a freakin expired registration ticket that i got while in my moms car. i didnt do anything about it and just wanted to wait for them to call me but they didnt. its gay they wont even give me a court date. just want me to come in w/money and registration and i have to hope that they dismiss it. until then the warrant stands
Old 11-28-2005, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

might want to pay up then!
Old 11-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah no **** your *** is going to get a nice view of the back of an officers head from teh back seat if you dont. Me personally I ahve never been back there and dont want to.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by idrivesh!t
a freakin expired registration ticket that i got while in my moms car. i didnt do anything about it and just wanted to wait for them to call me but they didnt. its gay they wont even give me a court date. just want me to come in w/money and registration and i have to hope that they dismiss it. until then the warrant stands
I'd watch out. If you go up there to pay it they will probably arrest you for the warrant. I have seen it happen before.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:57 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by idrivesh!t
Dude, there is no court date and they ain't gonna dismiss **** now that there is a warrant. Go read the back of the ticket and it probably says to pay the fine within two weeks or a warrant will be issued. I think it's funny that you were expecting THEM to call you. LOL! Them bastards want you to forget about the ticket. Now you have a ticket AND warrant to pay off = more money for the county. And yes, when you go to pay the fines they will probably "arrest" you. They probably won't cuff you and take you to jail, they'll just fingerprint you there and take a mugshot and detain you for 10-15 minutes and make you fill out some forms then you will be free to go.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

yep....
happened to me.
went in there to pay the fine, and wound up being booked, and then had to pay for the warrant, and the fine...

and man that wasnt cheap either..
oh and BTW, once your there you are not leaving untill you pay up or, serve your time, so make sure you bring enough money with you....
Old 11-29-2005, 10:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

well ive dealt w/this same court before and someone called me (some volunteer) letting me know that i had missed the date. so i went in and rescheduled it. i called the court yesterday and they said i would not be arrested for it when i came in and that i would have to show the evidence and either get it dismissed or pay the fine. anyone know how much court cost for that court is?

Quick Reply: got this in the mail the other day