THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Hijack this thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 05:46 PM
TOWN CRIER

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Hijack this thread

I've been on the internet all day bored as hell because I have a broken hand and can't do anything I want to.... the TV and computer have run out of crap for me to mindlessly stare at. Entertain me!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 05:49 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how did you break your hand?
Old 01-10-2009, 05:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

browse youtube for videos of stupid people.....
Old 01-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will tell you how he broke it, but I would probably get banned for it, hell I can think of a milllllllion ways he did it.. LMAO I am such a twisted ***....
Old 01-10-2009, 06:17 PM
How do I change this text

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 01-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One time i was talkin to this chick, me and my buddy stopped by her house to pick her up to go to the beach. She had this dog that wouldnt stop sniffing my ***, so when i was talkin to her in her room her dog was layin on her bed hawkeye'n me like a bitch, so i said what dog you want to smell my ***? Went over to the dog turned around did the one leg up train horn fart right in his face. Right before i did it i thoght to myself what if she thinks this is gross, then i was like *** it who cares! farted on the dog but he got a little something extra!!!! I straight **** all over the place. that is the first time that has ever happend to me. My buddy that was there with me ran out of the room he was laughin so damn hard he almost fell down the stairs!! that **** was so funny and embarassing at the same time. i should have known better i was out drinking all night the day before. what a mess!! anyway, that is all.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FL.04GMC
One time i was talkin to this chick, me and my buddy stopped by her house to pick her up to go to the beach. She had this dog that wouldnt stop sniffing my ***, so when i was talkin to her in her room her dog was layin on her bed hawkeye'n me like a bitch, so i said what dog you want to smell my ***? Went over to the dog turned around did the one leg up train horn fart right in his face. Right before i did it i thoght to myself what if she thinks this is gross, then i was like *** it who cares! farted on the dog but he got a little something extra!!!! I straight **** all over the place. that is the first time that has ever happend to me. My buddy that was there with me ran out of the room he was laughin so damn hard he almost fell down the stairs!! that **** was so funny and embarassing at the same time. i should have known better i was out drinking all night the day before. what a mess!! anyway, that is all.
dude i had a friend that was at my house and had just taken a shower and was in his boxers walking around... he tried to let one rip in the living room and about a 3 inch turd dropped through his boxers on to the carpet......i have never been laughed so hard!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Staging Lane

HAHA. That is hilarious. Those stories are always funny. At least your buddy only had a turd to pick up. This was some serious mud butt, thank god this was on tile, I wasnt holding anything back!!
Old 01-10-2009, 07:11 PM
TECH Veteran

OMG! With no subject required, this thread goes straight to poo talk in 6 posts. LOL!
Old 01-10-2009, 07:40 PM
TOWN CRIER

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

YAY, stuff to read!

I was breaking up a fight at my bar and carried a guy outside, went to let him go and he turned around and swung. I ducked out of the way and dropped him, didn't mean to hit him that hard, but I'm a pretty big guy and it was reflex. Looks like 2-3 weeks of icing it and taking it easy....

Quick Reply: Hijack this thread