THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Hydrogen kits

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 08:54 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey truck, PM me with your info and I will send you a pdf with detailed construction instructions, part numbers, and vendor sources for parts for both the generator and the electronic controller....

I suggest you know a bit about electronics though because the controller is not for the weak kneed...
Old 08-19-2008, 09:06 AM
Launching!

Quick pics of how we are "scamming" people...
Attached Thumbnails Hydrogen kits-run_a_car_on_water.jpg   Hydrogen kits-run_a_car_on_water2.jpg   Hydrogen kits-run_a_car_on_water3.jpg  
Old 08-19-2008, 06:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PappyDan
why thank you, i will accept being called a jackass, as fas a spell check
it is not on the new pc i built.
moron, stupid, i never said that, so i wonder who did.
i was jumping up and down calling BS and saying SCAM and RIP OFF.
the dark side of tech, lack of respect, we are not like tech we are a little more like family around here.
respect is something that is earned.
like i said HHO and SCAMS go hand and hand, the last thing i want to read about is how someone came on here and riped off my friends.
talking about a product that you hold no patent too but are willing to accept endorsments on.
what makes you diffrent then any of the others on youtube that have gotten no where.
wouldn't you think that if it was any good, their would be a product out on the market with proof to back it up, sold in a nice little kit.
i mean hell this has been around for more then a few years.
but then again i guess it is like wraping magnets around your fuel line
to set everything up so the hydrocarbins will burn better making more power and increasing your mileage per gallon.

you really want to win me over, PROOF baby, i need real PROOF.
pictures are worth a thousand words, video is worth millions.
First of all, Im not trieng to sell anything at this site. And I am offering my services to people over there, and were I live, as Building their kit. Its their kit, not mine. Im just saving them money by building it for them. You cant patent HHO technology because its a natural process.
Originally Posted by truckmann
I know very well what HHO is and how it is made. I was asking if you could provide specs on the one you built?
If you want to know what my cell looks like... buy one. Specs as far as what? Its 3" pvc with a negative cylinder with a positive center electrode in the center. It produces roughly 2lpm. and can run for about 80 hours on a cell full of water. You want more info, go over to ls1 truck.
Oh and proof is only as good as the person who provides it... If yall dont know me and dont trust me, then no amount of proof will convince you... Thats why Im not over here helping people. Like I said before. BUild your self a medium HHO producing cell with a safety, and it will work good with an efie.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:10 PM
On The Tree

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/racer...tml#post169793 Here is a link to a thread... Maybe it will help you understand that this isn't BS. People will have to change the way that they think. Believe it or not, its real. I believe HHO is the future.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:31 PM
Launching!

Awwwww... can't we all just get along?

I typically don't get to excited when internet personalities get loud and rude when they try and impose their opinions on others.

This is a very simple question, asked honestly by a curious member. Just because an uninformed member comes along and shows his ignorance by being loud does not mean it carries any weight in the discussion. I liken it to the period in time when the world was thought to be flat.... The same type of arguments were used against Columbus to prevent him from verbalizing an intelligent theory.

Just chill, my friend. Those of us that actually have a little bit of field testing with HHO generators see the potential. Let the others wallow in their self confined belief structure.

I mean, it is not like he is providing anything as evidence beyond his own uninformed and limited opinion that HHO generators do not work.

I took care of Truckmann. I emailed him two kits he can build to test this. The first kit was a small rudimentary setup that is easy enought to throw together and try. The second kit has a 200 page pdf explaining how to build a more advanced generator with a variable electronic controller.

Time will tell, my friend....
Old 08-20-2008, 04:02 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the info guys! I'm always up for learning something new and hearing of other's experience!
Pappy Dan is just looking out for us that's all, we like to stick the bull dogs in front so they frighten off any would be scam artists!

Post up any more real-world progress or test+results if you have any.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ive been keeping up with this over the past few days and Im curious, how does this EFIE work and why is it needed. I know guys are talking about running lean but wouldnt the O2 sensor fix that? Please correct me if Im wrong but when you add the hho to the engine if you burn absolutely all of the fuel (gas and hydrogen in the system) and there was still oxygen left over the sensor would pick that up and add gas. And if all of the oxygen was burnt the system would think its rich, and cut the gas right?
Old 08-20-2008, 06:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you think it's a little fishy that that guy on ls1truck conveniently happens to be selling the kit he tested on his truck?
Old 08-20-2008, 07:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NoChrome
Ive been keeping up with this over the past few days and Im curious, how does this EFIE work and why is it needed. I know guys are talking about running lean but wouldnt the O2 sensor fix that? Please correct me if Im wrong but when you add the hho to the engine if you burn absolutely all of the fuel (gas and hydrogen in the system) and there was still oxygen left over the sensor would pick that up and add gas. And if all of the oxygen was burnt the system would think its rich, and cut the gas right?
When you take away the fuel in the air fuel ratio, you have just air. So it will think its lean. And this is were most people give up because the lean reading can cause the ecm to add more fuel. You add fuel to a Stoic ratio, you get a rich ratio. That will equal lower MPG. An EFIE, or tuning will fix this with a little tuning. But it allows the sensor to still self adjust. But the parameters are changed. So with the EFIE on, it reads normal a/f ratio. If the ratio goes too lean it will compensate with fuel like normal. Just at a different ratio. You have to turn off the EFIE when the cell is off though. Its not like a simulator, which sends the same signal no matter what.
Originally Posted by RandomHero
Do you think it's a little fishy that that guy on ls1truck conveniently happens to be selling the kit he tested on his truck?
Wow. And I was just talking to you not too long ago about going cruising around. And Hitting up SAR. Thats cool though. Yes I am selling the same kit that i am running. Why you ask? Because I'm trying to make a difference. I am not making allot of profit from each sale. Just enough to keep research going. Parts I buy for my truck, not many, are with My salary. Which in a weird coincidence happens to be Helping people. And its not like I only sold a few. I have sold about 20 now. I got 3 more orders since I ate dinner.
All of my free time is spent either helping my customers, spreading the word, and building kits. And what else would I sell? A type of cell I haven't tested? Why would I spend so much time, money, effort, and testing to sell a kit I have never tested? That would be like Chevy Hyping up its new Camaro, then selling a Kia.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:18 AM
Launching!

Guess I had just better go buy me a big tub of buttered popcorn because I think the movie is about to start....

Why is it that people have to get in each others face when they have differing opinions.....

I mean it is one thing to be skeptical, it is entirely another to get defensive and shout the other side down because they have differing views...

I mean it is not like any of the naysayers have provided one shred of proof they have documented evidence this is a scam... they have no actual experience this is a scam, and they provide no links that prove this is a scam...

I do not accept that the "bull dog" is protecting this forum. I would call it something else entirely....

LOL, to the skeptics I say do a little research prior to taking the nuclear option. To the curious, I offer means to do your own experiment....

BTW, I am not selling anything, nor am I trying to take sides without actual experience... I am simply offering a means for those with an honest interest to find out for themselves what HHO generators are all about.

Now, back to our original programming....

Quick Reply: Hydrogen kits