THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

I guess I will never understand

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Truck
I don't tell people ****. **** em. I'll help anyone with THEIR ****, but they don't need to know about mine. I have screwed up in the past and told everyone all the details and it always bites me in the ***.

I race, that's my hobby. I like being good at it, so why am I gonna tell people how I got good at it???? So they can be as good at it, or if they have more money....better at it than me lol.....I understand if your hobby is just having cool cars and trucks, then it don't matter. I'm tired of telling the slow guys how to get fast, only to have them buy the same **** as mine but better and then act they they are the man. When I told them what to buy, I tuned it, and I got it down the track in one piece when they were eating parts at 500 ft before. Then they walk around talking about how bad *** they are..... **** that....EARN IT BITCHES
Originally Posted by Red Truck
Lmao.... Not trying to be a bad *** by any means, just sucks when I pull into a cruise spot and one of two things happen....I tell em what's done to it, I get no races.....or I play dumb about what's done to it, win some races......the if I try to play nice after winning said races and tell em what's done to it, few weekends later some puke stain gets his taxes and bought all "stage 13" **** cause he heard I had stage 3 **** hahahaha and then he outruns me and runs all over town telling everyone about it. But calls me three nights a week asking what he should do lol
You remind me of those guys at work who don't want to help you do **** or teach you anything cause they are afraid you'll take their job.

Playing stupid at a local cruise spot to win some races is different than not posting specs here where people are trying to learn and improve their rides and are no where close to you. Just to clarify, you want people to spend a ton of money on say a head/cam then find out it doesn't work, then buy another combo until they find one that works best, right?! That's just ****** stupid.

From reading your posts you sound jelly that people with more money than you will be faster if they know what you have... Get over it man, people will always be faster.