THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ignorance amuses me!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 10:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ignorance amuses me!

This kid i go to school with. His parents have a dealers license and he just drives whatever they are currently trying to sell, so he doesn't have his own vehicle. His parents also own a tire and wheel shop.

So one day looking through his pictures i saw one of a red lowered OBS on 24 with rubberband tires and still had like a 4 - 5 inch gap to the fender. So i said you could probably fit a bigger profile tire on there so you don't screw up the wheels if you hit a pothole or something. You know, just lookin out for him, didn't want him to mess up some OK lookin 24s. Well he replies with....

Wat Would U Know Bout Trucks And Wat Would Fit I Own A Tire And Rim Shop Man So I Know A **** Load More Bout Truck And Wat Would Fit Ok And Dats Why I Drive Slow Amd Avoid Pot Holes

me: lol it doesn't take a genius to figure out clearance in a fender well. if guys can fit a huge drag slick in the back on a lowered obs like yours without having to tub the body you can fit a bigger tire. same principle with big rims.

Him: Yea I Know Dats But They Dont Make Dat Many Sizes Of Tire For A 24 Inch rim Man U Cant Know More Bout Tires And **** Like Dat Than Me And I Know My Fender Wells On My Truck And The Tires I Have On Right Now Rub A Lil Bit Ok So I Cant Put A Bigger Profile Tire

me:you must not sell em then. cause they do make them.... I see them all over.

him: I Do Sell Em Ok And They Do Make Bigger Sizes But Theyre Too Big For Ma Truck Its Sits Too Low And They Will Rub Even More.

So then he decides to comment about how my Kenwood sub won't hit for ****. I have several buddies with two kicker CVR 12s in their single cabs. Mine hits just as hard and sound just as good.

Me: Ya, cheap Keenwood knockoffs made overseas don't it does if you get the american made ones. wanna listen to it?

Him: Ill Listen To Em But It Aint Louder Than Ma JBLs And My Pioneer Deck Cost More Than Ur Kenwood

me:Who cares which is more expensive? Most pioneers are cheapos.

Him: Well U Havent Heard My Truck Yet It Hits Louder Than Any Reg Cab Truck System Ive Heard And Its A Sealed Box Too And My Pioneer Has A **** Load Of Different **** On It

me: (one of my buddies won a DB drag a while back, i know a loud system)
i like sound quality over loudness personally. its in a sealed box too. it hits hard as any sub combo in a truck i've heard running a sealed box. and i'm mean cheap as in quality not cost. look up the specs on em, My excelon vs your pioneer.

A week goes by or so.

He comments on a pic of my wheels

Him:20s are small man you need to be rollin big like me.

me:Anything bigger weighs a lot. Any smaller of a tire and you get wheel hop. I dont like much anything bigger than 22s. Bought the truck with em on there. All personal preference

Him: Man Do U Believe In Wat The Owners Manuel Say ? All Dat **** Bout Mileage And The Speed Doesnt Change Dats Jusy Bullshit Wat Dealers Want U To Believe And Dat Big Proflie Tire Doesnt Look Good Wit A Lowered Truck Dats Why We Put Bigger Rims Wit A Smaller Tire When U Lower A Truck Looks Better All The Time

ME: First, this is america, type in English.

Second of all, I don't look at owner's manuals... Dealerships are a custom vehicle's worst nightmare. Most people think 24s or 26s look like **** on something lowered with anything more than a 2/4 drop. Like Dennis's H2 with the 28s.... Looks like ****, eveyone i know laughs at it. When people see cars and trucks like that they immediately know its a Mexican and laugh. I use my truck as a TRUCK. I haul, i tow, it goes down dirt and gravel roads. Rubber bands on your wheels, one, look like ****, and two, you can't do anything with. Big rims are heavy which means they are SLOW.

And I don't really think you're doing it too big on the stocker wheels that the magnum is rolling on. Then again, you don't own a vehicle, they're all bought with a dealers license and then sold again.

Also, I'm beginning to think you're a little jealous with all these comments hating on what i have. I've never said a word to you before about anything, i don't see what your problem is besides being jealous seeing you don't own a vehicle, just drive whatever is trying to be sold.

Then his buddy says this :Why is the kid under me saying to type in english because its america his dum as **** ,because his right it is America But America is a continent Not a country What a dumb ****. Next time know your **** dumb ****. Chevys aint got nuttin of fords

(this is the kid that tries tor race me repeatedly and that I've spanked numerous times)

Weeks go by and i get this last night.

Him:First of all u got bad taste in customizing a truck Ur truck looks ugly as **** foreal and dennis hummer looks tight idk wat u talkin bout all the people u know are rednecks so they dont know bout cars and trucks like u whiteboy and dont talk bout mexicans homie cuz we know how to fix up a truck better than yall white people
Dat magnum aint mine dats ma moms and i don got ma own truck i cant drive it up to skool cuz of some hatin *** cops over there in moore ma truck is an 2002 chevy silverado on 26s lookin cleaner than any truck out there and way better than ur truck so i aint jealous of ur nasty *** truck and u dont know me so u dont know bout wat i do but i do buy trucks and sell them again but i do have ma own truck and i aint hatin on wat u got im just sayin wats wrong wit ur truck and the stuff u have on it like them ugly *** rims u got idk who would put them rims on a truck they just look nasty ok whiteboy

GOD can i just beat this kid's fat *** please??? I REALLY want to say something witty back, but kinda just want to leave his dumb *** alone and let him bask in his "glory" btw.... "his" 02 silverado on 26s is completely stock everything, with 24s, not 26s.

Sorry for the long long story, just needed to vent!
Old 09-27-2009, 10:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like you guys need better schools up there.LOL. Just leave the dumbass alone, your not going to change his mind.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:56 AM
TECH Addict

Ya that was my thought. lol. Him and his buddy now park in a different parking lot at school after I spanked his ford. They won't even look at me now. Its funny. Yet evertime i drive past them they stare.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:54 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The kid sounds like a moron with no taste...leave him alone and save yourself some frustration...
Old 09-27-2009, 11:58 AM
traveling mod

FB or MS? whats his name we'll all add him and rag on his **** lol
Old 09-27-2009, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea dawg my subs hit da hardest in da whole skool, plus my 24's are tight yo. listen to ma bass dawg!

kids these days no wonder society is going to hell
Old 09-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Tribe Shaman

i say show up at the lot, and have someone take a picture of you driving off in his truck for a test drive.
to put this kid back in his place, remind him, mom and dad own the tire shop.
mom and dad own the dealership.
you dont own ****, not even a peace of **** you can call your own.
whats up with that, don't mommy and daddy love you enough to buy you a ride.
you talk so rich but buy your familys actions they act so poor.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:51 PM
TECH Regular

I got a headache now from reading that.
Post some pics of his(dealership) truck.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:54 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

There's 5 minutes that I'll never get back......
Old 09-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

can you even apoligize for the brain cells I killed trying to read that??

Quick Reply: Ignorance amuses me!