THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Jet-hot

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 02:23 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet-hot

If anyone is thinking about sending something to JET-HOT to get coated...FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE they have thier heads so far up thier asses it's not funny
Old 02-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

what happened with them??? details???
Old 02-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah Curt that was rediculous. The coating on all his turbo piping was pealing off already. he said even some of it was flaking off when he pulled it out of the box. They going to cover shipping and redoing them Curt?
Old 02-14-2006, 05:01 PM
10 Second Truck Club

I sent my turbo parts to get coated in november...besides it taking 3 weeks longer than i was told, the **** started peeling imediatly...this was thier Z coating highest temp best stuff out...they recieved my parts to strip and recoat on Jan. 27th i talked with them on the 31st and again on the 7th they said scheduled ship date is the 10th. Called 13th to get tracking numbers they didn't know what happened but...it doesn't look like it got shipped ,they say they will call me back after a bit...no call... i call today, cuz won't be in till noon today can someone else help you sir...i just want to find out about my parts, well he didn't know either, but will have cuz call me when he gets in...cuz did not call...i call them back ...well it looks like your parts are gonna ship out thursday or friday most likely... does this sound like a company you would want to deal with ? Mother ******* will never see another dollar of mine...and i'm gonna see just how much of my 972.00 i can get back for this bullshit i'm dealing with...they brag about where this coating is used and what it was developed for...i figure they made the Tiles on the space shuttle...
Old 02-14-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn you sound pissed.. i would be too
Old 02-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Truck addict

one of their shops isn't far from me. everyone around here has had good luck with them. then again, were close by so they had better do the stuff right the first time or people will go blow their shop up. sorry to hear you have had bad luck with them
Old 02-15-2006, 05:41 AM
10 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by goshawk23
one of their shops isn't far from me. everyone around here has had good luck with them. then again, were close by so they had better do the stuff right the first time or people will go blow their shop up. sorry to hear you have had bad luck with them
Hey i understand anybody can screw up and i put a note in the box when i sent it back. What pisses me off is when i call the number it goes to Pennsylvania and they are stupid. For instance...the first time i checked on it he said..yes sir it was recieved on the 27th and they have started working on it. Now they say how everything thing is tore up in Miss. and there where other customers ahead of me ,they are way behind... i'm a big boy they could just tell me the truth
Old 02-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Truck addict

hmmm, they blaming it on katrina like the new orleanians. thats a shame. hope it gets worked out for ya.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

hmmm, they blaming it on katrina like the new orleanians. thats a shame. hope it gets worked out for ya.
Im glad I read this because I was going to send my turbo manifolds to them. Sorry this happened to you.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:24 PM
10 Second Truck Club

I got to looking around this morning and found a number on a box they sent my stuff from in from Goula the first time, called and talked to a girl there. She seemed to feel about the same as i do about the people i had been dealing with. She got some info and called me right back with some answers...made me feel alot better about it. She said if anything changes she would call me...so we'll see...oh yea she didn't try and make any excuses or BS stories

Quick Reply: Jet-hot