THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Kaboooommmmm

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you aren't running at SAR, look for the white unit, would like to meet/talk to you (no homo)
Old 02-17-2011, 01:19 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by 08Chevy
If you aren't running at SAR, look for the white unit, would like to meet/talk to you (no homo)
your avatar says otherwise JFWY. i have a racing pass and no truck to race lol. IF i go ill be hanging with carlos. his truck is EASY to spot. find us

Old 02-17-2011, 02:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
your avatar says otherwise JFWY. i have a racing pass and no truck to race lol. IF i go ill be hanging with carlos. his truck is EASY to spot. find us

That truck ran pretty good last year IIRC.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:20 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it will be easy to spot stewart, there will be a bunch of guys yelling at him, and threatening to kick his ***
Old 02-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dlt76028
it will be easy to spot stewart, there will be a bunch of guys yelling at him, and threatening to kick his ***
All while pulling out a bat to beat Stewart with but in the process knocking the **** out of their own truck while Stewart asks me if he can "borrow" my pistol I forgot all about that I had to inform Stewart that he could "borrow" my pistol but it only holds 11 bullets and there were a LOT more than 11 guys in that group
Old 02-17-2011, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
All while pulling out a bat to beat Stewart with but in the process knocking the **** out of their own truck while Stewart asks me if he can "borrow" my pistol I forgot all about that I had to inform Stewart that he could "borrow" my pistol but it only holds 11 bullets and there were a LOT more than 11 guys in that group
Please give me a back story, sounds like a good time.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

i had forgotten all about that from last yr... maybe stew will come in and tell the story of his run in with the "other" houston guys. haha
Old 02-17-2011, 04:11 PM
TECH Resident

in for the jests
Old 02-17-2011, 04:24 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by JFOLM
That truck ran pretty good last year IIRC.
it will be even better this year if he gets everything together in time. he broke the rear end last year and was running on street tires. he ended up with a 11.3 spraying 2nd gear. this year he wants the nitrous out of the hole with slicks and a 9" rear.

hahahahahahaha. i still dont know exactly how things blew up so quick

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
lmao, that guy did accidentally nail his own truck with his bat. hopefully he felt cool doing that. pop 3 or 4 of them and the rest will scatter like roaches.

Originally Posted by 08Chevy
Please give me a back story, sounds like a good time.
cliff notes: random guy asks to race my truck. i told him i wasnt racing that day and was just there to watch. i might have thrown in a slightly smart *** comment when he mentinoed that it was a nissan truck that he wanted to race me with. everything was blown out of proportion and suddenly there were a bunch of guys trying to square off with me. the main pissed off guy was just rambleing all kinds of retarded **** that had nothing to do with the situation. he couldnt even explain to me why he was mad. i think they were just drunk and looking for a fight. I had a few guys behind me, but we were definately out numbered. i never backed down, and luckily nothing ever went down.

Originally Posted by pewterliftedz
i had forgotten all about that from last yr... maybe stew will come in and tell the story of his run in with the "other" houston guys. haha
hopefully that kind of "croud" isnt around this year. i just want to have fun,drink a couple dozen beers and watch some racing (since my truck is down AGAIN). that little mishap really bent my day out of shape.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

does the orange truck have an ls engine? looks sick!