THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Lets see some dogs!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 11:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

petey, he will be 3 in July

as a pup
Old 04-01-2011, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just put my baby boy down on tuesday, saddest day/decision of my life thus far... **** man wat horrible day... he was 14 had cancer, and it took over his body ...

**** man!!!

-Rob
Old 04-01-2011, 01:29 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awww man im sorry. I dont know what ill do if/when i lose chevy. Im sorry for your lose.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:22 AM
FormerVendor

this is one of my fav pics of my puppah

took this last night
Old 04-03-2011, 12:29 AM
TECH Addict

Here is my Dixie as a pup. German Sheppard / Alaskan Malamute Mix

a little older

She was about 9 months old here. I took her with me on a weekend service call. A customer walked into the business and started throwing $100 bills on the counter and told me when to tell him when to stop. He left really upset that I wouldn't sell her, the guy at the counter said he had thrown $1300 on the counter. I have had many people try to buy her. I refuse to sell.

Here she is waiting for the bus to drop off my 5 year old after school

She will not fetch anything. She just looks at you like you are stupid for throwing it so far away you can't reach it yourself. She plays very well with my girls, and you dare not mess with my girls. They are hers, and she will not hesitate to let you know it. She is closing in on 2 years old.

My 14 year old Great Pyrenees Chow mix

Once upon a time, she was a great guard dog. She protected our goats very well. She is an excellent mole hunter. Anymore, she is so old she sleeps and walks slowly around. I think I am going to get her cleaned up and start taking her to work with me. I really don't know how much longer she will be with us. She has really slowed down the last year or so. I will be totally heart broke when she goes. She is my girl. It doesn't matter who else is around, she is always most excited to see me.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Praise The Lowered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blkssncpt
just put my baby boy down on tuesday, saddest day/decision of my life thus far... **** man wat horrible day... he was 14 had cancer, and it took over his body ...

**** man!!!

-Rob
-Alot of great looking dogs in this thread...

Beautiful dog Rob...I know exactly what you are going through as I had to do the same thing last August...also for cancer...A good guy told me "Its our responsiblility to keep them alive and healthy, and also to see them to there grave peacefully" It made sense..

My boy Able at 85 lbs Old family Red Nose Passed 09-16-10 @ 12 years old

Having his last meal at 59 lbs and very sick 2 weeks out of surgery

My new puppy Louis @ 7 1/2 months English Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Losing Able was very hard..But Louis is helping alot..He had huge shoes to fill..Full grown Staffys are around 37 lbs...
Old 04-04-2011, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RibeiroBJJ
-Alot of great looking dogs in this thread...

Beautiful dog Rob...I know exactly what you are going through as I had to do the same thing last August...also for cancer...A good guy told me "Its our responsiblility to keep them alive and healthy, and also to see them to there grave peacefully" It made sense..

My boy Able at 85 lbs Old family Red Nose Passed 09-16-10 @ 12 years old

Having his last meal at 59 lbs and very sick 2 weeks out of surgery

My new puppy Louis @ 7 1/2 months English Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Losing Able was very hard..But Louis is helping alot..He had huge shoes to fill..Full grown Staffys are around 37 lbs...
thats very well said, but yea man it still hard as hell going thru that... but seeing him from two months to his last day was a beautiful journey i'm probably gonna miss him for the rest of my life but yes i do agree it was for the better decision... its just hard not wanting to be greedy and keep him around as much as possible but that would have killed my soul seeing him in the state he was for much longer... thanks for the support bro its really appreciated...

she a beautiful little dog, i'm sure she wont replace ur boy but she'll help u heal from it...

-Rob
Old 05-22-2011, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

Piston my 4 week old great daniff.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:13 PM
TECH Addict

Well, I got the dog home today. She is a Siberian Husky. She has been fixed. She seems to have been abused. A friend of mine got her 2 years ago, and she acted like this then. He can't keep her anymore and asked me to take her.

I took my time and played with her at his house, then got her into the truck and brought her home. When she jumped out of the truck, my other dogs ran over excited with scared her. She got out of her collar and ran off. I opened my truck door and walked away. She ran around the house and right back in my truck. I put her collar on, put one dog in the house, and the other dog on a chain. Got her back out of the truck and put her on her chain. She quickly made her way to the pool and wanted to cool off.

My wife playing with her at my friends house.

In the pool, which she stayed in for over an hour

Here she is on the trailer with my other dog (German Sheppard/Alaskan Malamute mix) waiting to play beside the trailer. I haven't moved the dog house over yet because I don't want them fighting over it or in it.

Look closely, you can see ears poking up over the trailers rail behind the tires.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:13 PM
I hate my cats

My nephew dog Indiana, who just got sent to doggy heaven last night after my sister and brother in law found out he had a massive tumor in his stomach. We had just taken him to the lake for Canada Day when we took this picture. My sister is a wreck today, and her husband stayed home from work. Rest in peace ol buddy.

Quick Reply: Lets see some dogs!!