THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Lets see some dogs!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 09:22 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KozzyJr
thanks he might be cute but hes a lil bad *** cant keep socks or flipflops on the floor, if only mine stayed on teh floor like yours, cant keep mine calm for more than 15 mins
mine would eat socks when he was younger... he had many of days of me shoving hydrogen peroxide down his throat to make him puke them up
Old 02-17-2011, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
Huskies are equipt with two layers of fur. The first, the most inner layer, is the insulator. Hot or Cold it's meant to keep the doggie comfy. The second is the outer layer which protects doggie from the elements.

My Shasta live here from '95 to '08, she was 15yrs old when she passed. I kept her brushed, gave her shade, and plenty of water.

The dog will endure the heat. The question is whether the owner is willing to take the responsibility?
well teddy is still just a pup and has never been left alone yet. he doesnt like the house in the winter time cuz its too hot 75-80 degrees on top of the in floor heating, plus he doesnt like the tile and hardwood cuz he slips and slides all over the house kinda funny IMO. and its noted by many vets that hot climate places for these kinda dogs isnt good because its effects the dogs Temperament while being rasied.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:13 PM
FormerVendor

It gets in the low 100s here during the summer months. My husky seems to take the heat pretty well as long as i give him plenty of water to drink
Old 02-17-2011, 10:40 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is our mutt (shortstop).

And here is her and our half pit-half english.

Old 02-19-2011, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

here are some actions shots of our dogs, doing some traing we are working towards titles on them in shutzhund thought you guys might like this as well

Old 02-19-2011, 02:56 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

We have 5 dogs, here's a couple vids.

This is Ruger(part Rhodesion Ridgeback(sp)) and Soki(Rott) playing tug o war.

This is Ruger playing with Buggsi, she's a mini chihuaua(sp).
Old 02-19-2011, 04:44 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Beautiful pooches everybody...I had a female German Shepard named Tasha as I grew up, and my mom's Shar-pei named Cinder just passed away last year Hopefully some day, when I'm in a better place financially, I plan to get my daughter Rosie a puppy (she asked Santa for one this year but we had to tell her that he'd try as he only makes toys, not puppies). I want a bulldog but we'll see what Rosie's into when the time comes.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:58 PM
9 Second Club

Here's my purty puppy. About 10 months old now, party husky and part timber. Trying to teach him to somewhat bark. He just kinda growls or does a deep groan

Old 02-20-2011, 05:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SILVERADO11
here are some actions shots of our dogs, doing some traing we are working towards titles on them in shutzhund thought you guys might like this as well
What sorts of competitions do you enter your dogs into? The heads of those dogs are ******* massive.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:22 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by StreetSilverado
Here's my purty puppy. About 10 months old now, party husky and part timber. Trying to teach him to somewhat bark. He just kinda growls or does a deep groan

Since he's part Husky he might not be able to totally bark I believe...beautiful dog...

Quick Reply: Lets see some dogs!!