THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Lets see your dogs LOL

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's mine she's a shitzu that loves to play frizbee

Old 04-01-2008, 01:18 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is my american bulldog. the girls named her "dutchess"

i think that is enough!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Nice Horses! Here is a shot of ours, the mare is hiding

Thanks, BC. The Bay mare is my fiances and the grey is mine. Our other 22 yo brood mare was up in the barn, she doesn't get ridden much these days cept for by little children.

Those were taken a few weekends ago, we had finally gotten a nice coupla days to ride.

Youve got some nice lookin horses yourself.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HAHA Awesome pics! shitzu playing frizbee is too awesome! LOL Great pics!!!

My "Jules" is a 7yr old black lab. I don't know where her pics are online anymore. LOL I found one of her about 6 yrs ago. She has a white spot on her, but she is a purebred. She thinks she is a lap dog, all 100 lbs of her.

Here is my youngin smackin her (caught in action). This like 1 and half ago.

Not the greatest pics, but you get the point. I am just jealous everybody gets to post up their heart breakers and I couldn't I had to dig hard to find those here at work. LOL
Old 04-01-2008, 11:21 AM
High on diesel fumes

All these lab pics make me sad....we just had to put down our 13 yr old lab Cody last week

These are the last pics we (my little bro and I) got to take with him....this is in the parking lot of the Vet's office about 30 minutes before he went. He was to the point where he couldn't get up sometimes from laying down, and his back hips were so bad that he would fall down when walking. He was on anti-inflammatory pills and starting to get fatty tumors all over. I've never had a dog put down before....it was extremely hard to watch. He was always so happy, tail always wagging...he was even excited to be going into the Vet's office

Old 04-01-2008, 11:41 AM

That sucks. Thanks for ruining the happy thread, fugger. DAMMIT, I need a hug now fugger. That will be my dog, waggin her tail all the way to meet her maker. Labs and those back hips, they always go.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:46 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by thunder550
All these lab pics make me sad....we just had to put down our 13 yr old lab Cody last week

These are the last pics we (my little bro and I) got to take with him....this is in the parking lot of the Vet's office about 30 minutes before he went. He was to the point where he couldn't get up sometimes from laying down, and his back hips were so bad that he would fall down when walking. He was on anti-inflammatory pills and starting to get fatty tumors all over. I've never had a dog put down before....it was extremely hard to watch. He was always so happy, tail always wagging...he was even excited to be going into the Vet's office

Feel your pain man. Thats pretty much the exact same way that my last one went last year about a year ago. Tyson, 13 year old boxer, had to put her down too, she got to the point where she couldn't get up, I had to carry her from the truck into the vets, her hips just were completely gone.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:56 AM
High on diesel fumes

Sorry guys, didn't mean to put a sad twist on things. Keep posting up the dog pics

Dewey, if you ever come knockin on my door looking for a hug I'll kick you in the nuts! (just kidding.....come get one! )
Old 04-01-2008, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by thunder550
(just kidding.....come get one! )
PHOTO OP!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:12 PM
High on diesel fumes

Dewey this pic says it all

Quick Reply: Lets see your dogs LOL