THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

messing with a scammer on craigslist

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 10:16 PM
The House is Rockin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HA HA HA!!! this is awsum
Old 12-25-2008, 10:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Uhhhohhh. This one is slick.
please give me your cell phone number , i will like to call you before sending the payment ..also why ur name is different the e-mail address ?

My response:
I dont have a phone number. The name on the email is for a friend, I am staying at his house and he is letting me use his email and computer. If this is a problem, I will just relist the item and continue to try to sell it. Its your decision, just let me know what you decide so that I can take further action. I am not out to rip anyone off, I am an honest person. I am going through a divorce and need to sell some things before my wife gets it all.

Dumbass:
Thanks for your answer, I will issue out payment rightaway and
immediately you receive the check, kindly deduct your money for the item then send the remianing funds to the shipping company information and after you send the money to them , they will contact you to schedule pick up with you and item will be picked up rightaway..
The neccessary information you will need to complete the transaction will be given to you once you receive the check ..I assure you will receive the check Next Week ..

Thanks

P:S HAVE YOU REMOVED THE ITEM OFF MARKET ?
Old 12-25-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kinda slick, i've never seen them really direct questions at ya, usually it's like a copy paste type thing... i love how unspecific these scammers are with whatever you're selling, rather, the "item" at hand...