THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Met a really cool guy from PT today

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 09:32 AM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO! Check out the sig.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:44 AM
12 Second Truck Club

insert standard homo joke here....
Old 03-20-2011, 10:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just caught this one. Damn 1st post is priceless. Very well written. Pretty damn funny thread. You were kinda asking for it but funny as hell.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
****...Tom, you free Monday night?

Originally Posted by SincalT/A
Yeah,In for the gang bang.Sorry Tom you did get a lil too Danelle Steele with the story.Its ok though,look at it this way at least your not John.
Hey when your good your good rite?? Don't be jealous

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Tell me about it.

"Nukey," you seem to be more like Tim, cool enuff to understand that. Point being of this thread, nowadays, there's a lot of bad in the world. Cool to meet great people & realize commonalities in philosophies of life. Was that too deep for some of you 'S?!?

You ******** really know how to take somethin outta context.

And John, that was funny on the air cleaner comment, even if all this gay **** is untrue & unfounded. But Sincal T/A is right, no one is more gay than you.

In a truck that actually ran.

Tim actually thought my lil truck did alright. If he wants, he can post up as I'm modest. We did a few donuts & bla bla bla. Actually in viewing distance of my donuts, as Tim pointed to a cop that was really close, but had someone pulled over; I'd forgotten that was a different way into the industrial area, so we high tailed it outta before a citation was issued. And best part, no tickets for all our clowning. Unless he got 1 on way home. You didn't, right, Tim?

There, no there's nothin in this post that u "Creative types" can run with.
LMAO. Tom I think got a little hurt on this, it's ok buddy

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
Danielle Steele LMFAO

that's what it's all about, hanging out with truck guys and getting ragged on later about it. lol The story kind of makes me want to go pick up mangled and "give him a ride" see if his story would be just as good.
WTH man, you called over a hour ago, your still not here
Old 03-20-2011, 11:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ChevyTruck
LMAO! Check out the sig.
What are u even talkin bout RJ? Makwes no sense whatsoever.

At least I know the homo slant most of these pubescent ******* are tryin to put on this. So here's to you -->

Originally Posted by SLO TRUCK
Just caught this one. Damn 1st post is priceless. Very well written. Pretty damn funny thread. You were kinda asking for it but funny as hell.
I try to be serious, & give a good guy props, & this is where the thread goes. Not really askin for it; it just went that way. I think it went downhill immediately after that Redneck Scott put his post up.
Coincidence?!?

Doubtful.

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc

LMAO. Tom I think got a little hurt on this, it's ok buddy

WTH man, you called over a hour ago, your still not here
Don't know why u would. You have a lot of corraborating evidence.
Just sayin.

And what Dew & u on your own time is up to you. As most anyone that knows me, & would say, know I'm not gay.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:45 PM
12 Second Truck Club

It must not have been as good for him, cuz he hasn't posted up?? Tom, your not selfish in bed are you??
Old 03-20-2011, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

^ From my reading experience, it's normally Scott that causes this to happen, as it is typically a perv comment about some chick or he's sayin somethings gay

But yeh, I think I get what you're tryin to get at. Unlike most of this thread there isnt a bunch of gaycallin with pt members I've met, an they're cool and share a love for the same thing (which isn't men, believe it or not ) which makes em cool to hang with

... Nukey, that's a new one
Old 03-20-2011, 02:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

David, my actions speak for themselves. So I've been told. I don't kiss & tell, the ladies prefer it that way.

Derrick, IDK, I just shortened your screenname for less typing. I do that alot. I was gonna put somethin else, but figured the "Man" might be watchin. Ya know gov't keys in on certain trigger words.

Who knows, John (Mangled) could be watcing **** (whatever kind he's into), he says the wrong thing, & there's a knock at his door.

They're watchin us.

Last edited by fastnblu; 03-20-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:05 PM
TECH Addict

lots of cool guys on this forum , i have made alot of friends i hang out with on a regular basis besides talking trucks and motors!!

when i went to texas i felt at home with the people but not the environment. wish we had more like that here in so cal .
Old 03-20-2011, 02:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2004SSS
lots of cool guys on this forum , i have made alot of friends i hang out with on a regular basis besides talking trucks and motors!!

when i went to texas i felt at home with the people but not the environment. wish we had more like that here in so cal .
Someone that actually knows what I'm sayin.

Chase, were the people from PT cool & those that weren't from PT, uncool? As in were ya treated like an outsider? Or did ya not mean like that, cause the weather has to be pretty similiar I'd think, maybe hotter in TX tho.

People live in different areas of the U.S., but we handle life's trails & tribulations in different ways. Never know what someone is goin thru when ya don't live down the block. Even then, close proximity, doesn't guarantee u know their story. Sharing family memories, funny stories, or talkin about jerks on the road, whatever. Life is about experiences & learning.
We truly only need food, water & shelter. Money gives us an inroad to those things & our others needs / wants. Family & friends are core elements IMO. The rest is easy.

Last edited by fastnblu; 03-20-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Met a really cool guy from PT today