THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Met a really cool guy from PT today

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 07:39 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Billy! Appreciate the kind words, I dont like to post my personal **** but sometimes it happens.

You see what people are missing here is that if " us " guys here have parts for sale you " the buyer" dont have to worry about getting fucked like some of the shady members on here that have sold stuff lately.

" Just a friendly Tip from your uncle eric" LOL
Old 03-20-2011, 07:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good thread
Old 03-20-2011, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahah I wouldn't worry about "nuclear", I'd be in trouble if it were a tricky thing... It's been in all my online screennames for 5 years

Or... Are you guilty of somethin else and they're already trackin ya? Haha

N I think Chase really nailed it with what he said, that's what it's about 8)
Old 03-20-2011, 09:15 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Jus for that, I'm gonna really stomp on ya at Atco or Island.

And maybe I or we can see if the Joisey women are as obnoxious as the guys. And yes, the women gotta have all their front teeth. I bet you've been to a few clubs.

Now you're on board w/. these others?

Thanks... I think.

Finish the 6L, then we'll talk. I wanna race ya. When the piston drops, the bullshit stops.
Ha ha, I never miss a chance to bust your chops buddy! It's all good

As for Jersey women and their teeth, as long as you stick to the cities and stay out of the sticks you'll be fine. I only date ladies with a mouth full of teeth...

Define "club"...if you mean "dance", sorry, I stay away from those. I used to frequent many bars and rock/metal joints back in the day though

Gotta fix my driveline before the Reaper makes it to the track unfortunately...trans is good, front diff is toast and the G80 is now in operational. If you want, I'll go fill a shopping cart full of front and rear 4.10's and a Detroit TruTrac, at ronsmachiningservice.net and use your credit card, then we'll be good to go! I wanna do an AWD swap though, so we'll need to get a new t-case, front d-shaft and diff housing, etc...if you want to start shopping for me. If we get the front diff out of an SS we won't need to buy the front gears from Ron's
Old 03-20-2011, 09:18 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Originally Posted by TIM Z
Thanks Billy! Appreciate the kind words, I dont like to post my personal **** but sometimes it happens.

You see what people are missing here is that if " us " guys here have parts for sale you " the buyer" dont have to worry about getting fucked like some of the shady members on here that have sold stuff lately.

" Just a friendly Tip from your uncle eric" LOL
Yea man, when you spend as much time "together" as we all do, even just on our humble website here, it's inevitable that some personal stuff will come out. It's all good, we're all friends here (most of us)

Thanks for the tip uncle eric!
Old 03-21-2011, 10:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by budhayes3
Ha ha, I never miss a chance to bust your chops buddy! It's all good

Define "club"...if you mean "dance", sorry, I stay away from those. I used to frequent many bars and rock/metal joints back in the day though

Gotta fix my driveline before the Reaper makes it to the track unfortunately...trans is good, front diff is toast and the G80 is now in operational. If you want, I'll go fill a shopping cart full of front and rear 4.10's and a Detroit TruTrac, at ronsmachiningservice.net and use your credit card, then we'll be good to go! I wanna do an AWD swap though, so we'll need to get a new t-case, front d-shaft and diff housing, etc...if you want to start shopping for me. If we get the front diff out of an SS we won't need to buy the front gears from Ron's
Likewise, I'll bust yer chops whenever I can.

I meant strip clubs. Notice the plural.

We're all friends yes, but what's w/. all this "you as in me" or the "we, we're & we'll need, we get?!?" Let me help u best I can. There's no "I" in we, as in "I won't be buying you ****."

Or, how bout, "we won't need to do this, cause you will be the one doing it?"
SO, to reiterate, "you are gonna need to get crackin buyin this stuff & puttin it together!!!"

How bout that?

Last edited by fastnblu; 03-21-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

Timz is good people, sorry I couldnt make it Tim sounds like a good time was had. Havent seen any trucks here yet. Oh well.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:26 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Likewise, I'll bust yer chops whenever I can.

I meant strip clubs. Notice the plural.

We're all friends yes, but what's w/. all this "you as in me" or the "we, we're & we'll need, we get?!?" Let me help u best I can. There's no "I" in we, as in "I won't be buying you ****."

Or, how bout, "we won't need to do this, cause you will be the one doing it?"
SO, to reiterate, "you are gonna need to get crackin buyin this stuff & puttin it together!!!"

How bout that?
Oh, strip clubs...yea I like those Lots of different flavors to choose from too if you throw what New York has to offer into the mix. I live only a few miles from the famous "Bada-Bing" from the Sopranos, which is actually called Satin Dolls.

I'm going to keep going with the "we" thing until you subconsciously give in, and "we" buy the parts that "my" truck needs to be track-worthy and blue truck beatin worthy
Old 03-21-2011, 01:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 03sierraslt
Timz is good people, sorry I couldnt make it Tim sounds like a good time was had.
He spoke highly of u too. I told him Pat's truck is so clean under the hood. I'd like to meet his truck, cause he seems really cool. I mean meet him. I think.

Originally Posted by budhayes3
...I'm going to keep going with the "we" thing until you subconsciously give in, and "we" buy the parts that "my" truck needs to be track-worthy and blue truck beatin worthy
Good luck w/. that. All of it, actually. You're gonna need it.

Didn't I already help pay for that L7? Heck, I just about installed it w/. my tranny threads showin u the way, Grasshopper.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:53 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Didn't I already help pay for that L7? Heck, I just about installed it w/. my tranny threads showin u the way, Grasshopper.
Yessireee, and I'm still grateful for the nice bonus that you paid to FLT for me, actually I was bragging about that to my girl last night

As for you showing me the way...I'll keep that comment in mind next time I know that you're under the hood and my phone rings

Quick Reply: Met a really cool guy from PT today