THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Military Role Call

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maynot matter but

USN
AO
E-1
time in 1 month(hence the rank)
got discharged they found out at bootcamp that i had scolicos(curves in spine) i had 3 curves 1. 24 degrees off 2. 17 degrees off 3. 10 degrees off
general discharge under honorable conditions
Old 06-25-2007, 12:02 AM
Teching In

US Army
E-6/SSG
11 years
63B - Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
I am a Motor Sergeant on Fort Hood...on my way to APG to be an instructor at BNCOC.

Lot's of stories...no time right now. Maybe later.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:37 AM
14 Second Truck Club

off topic.

If anyone is getting out and needs a career, look up Bradley Morris. They are a free service, and are top notch. They only deal with military and are all prior service members. They just got me a job for a 100k+.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Destroyer of Transmissions

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

USAF
13+ years
TSgt (E-6)
1T1X1 Aircrew Life Support

Stories, I dont know where to start. I've been in Special Operations my entire career. The aircrew in these types of jobs are a little different. I've been in 2 international incidents if that helps, LOL!
One was flying over the Egyptian presidents super secret summer home on accident. The other was trying to roll a 60" bigscreen out of the Kuwait airport terminal onto out MH-53 helicopter and getting caught halfway up the ramp.
I wont even get into the strip club stories.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:01 AM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by trucksnoobie
Post Up...Branch, rank, time in, MOS, any good stories...you we all got em
USA
SFC/E-7
8 years this September
18B, SF Weapons Sergeant

got a few that are f-d up. throwing Jamican Pork Chop MREs and "bottled" water to the Iraqi kids
Old 06-27-2007, 02:25 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1FUNZ71
off topic.

If anyone is getting out and needs a career, look up Bradley Morris. They are a free service, and are top notch. They only deal with military and are all prior service members. They just got me a job for a 100k+.
DAMN!!! good job eric!!!! that new truck is gonna be sweet here pretty soon.

me....AD2(AW)....jet engine mechanic on the good ol EA-6B PROWLER....bout to hit 5 yrs and leaving on deployment here again next week.....stories?....oh yea got some good ones.....
Old 06-29-2007, 09:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ok, back when I was a Lance Criminal, I was on a west pac, stopped in Thailand (phuket) for a week. Got tired of all the bars, so on the second to last day, before we left, me and two other jars found a convenience store that had liquor and CORONA. I was in heaven. So I bought all 15 coronas that they had, a small garbage can and the other guys bought little bottles of whatever. So we go to the beach, commence to getting loaded, all day just boozin, looking at the european *******, that kinda thing. Well, Im now down to 1 beer, its about 5pm(i think) and I just put shoes on and I gotta ****, BAD. can't go in the water, shoes are on, and its too hard to take them off, now I have a major problem on my hands. So, I follow the fantastic advice of one of the other drunks that was there, JD, and go to the waters edge. Attempted to dig a whole, with my foot (wet sand, I really just scuffed the surface) and started pissing at the waters edge. Well, not normally a big problem, except that there is an Marine walking down the beach. Can't stop now. Im still pissing, he stands right next to me, and asks me what Im doing??? I look at him, at my dick, still pissing, back at him, "im pissing". He asked what boat Im on "Im on vacation", whats your name? (no ****, this is thinking on your feet) "john smith". Hey, thats what 15 coronas gets you.

Turns out, he was a Major, on one of the boats we pumped with (not mine thank god). My drunk friend, (the one who told me to **** there in the first place) came over and bailed me out, said we were going back to the boat (really to the Banana Club).

I was sweating that one for about 2 weeks.

Thats probably the dumbest thing, although there was others...
Old 06-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Launching!

USAF
E-5/SSgt
11 yrs
3E271- Heavy Equipment Operator
Old 06-29-2007, 11:23 AM
TMU

US Army
1st Lieutenant