THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

my boy keeps dropping a duece

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 09:05 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have dealt with it without laughing. It's not easy. They do other **** they shouldn't that is hysterically funny but you can't laugh. My wife sucks at it. She laughs everytime.

Sounds like you have a lightning ******* on your hands. Get one of the mini potties. Or you could just always make mommy do it since she seems to not have any problems. LOL That's actually probably good advice as long as you guys can handle it between yourselves. You and her not getting upset or unbalancing the relationship. maybe you take one of her other duties during the next 30 days. It's just a phase anyway, if he is only doing it to you, then maybe the next 30 days will kill it if she is the only one doing it.

And yess, I am laughing at you. shitballs and gagging by somebody else makes me laugh. Laughter after all is best when caused by misery of others.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:08 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Originally Posted by sickREDsierra
i bet he couldnt witness this without laughing. i would put money on it. the boy is just too funny..

but seriously, this has to stop. i nearly throw up every time picking up the little shitballs with toilet paper.

wow. i am laughing at this while i type it. ridiculous!

This is my youngest...I promise you, I know what you mean.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh wow this has to be the BEST post i have ever seen haha man that is amazing. i have no advice but im in tears over here!

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

give him a cold bath. hot water, coffee or cigarettes will make you need to go #2 if you know what i mean. its just the relaxing part of it hahhaha
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, he looks like you x2 Dewey

Get the baby potty seat thing going....he's ready!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
I have dealt with it without laughing. It's not easy. They do other **** they shouldn't that is hysterically funny but you can't laugh. My wife sucks at it. She laughs everytime.

Sounds like you have a lightning ******* on your hands. Get one of the mini potties. Or you could just always make mommy do it since she seems to not have any problems. LOL That's actually probably good advice as long as you guys can handle it between yourselves. You and her not getting upset or unbalancing the relationship. maybe you take one of her other duties during the next 30 days. It's just a phase anyway, if he is only doing it to you, then maybe the next 30 days will kill it if she is the only one doing it.

And yess, I am laughing at you. shitballs and gagging by somebody else makes me laugh. Laughter after all is best when caused by misery of others.

i like your sons hat! i think i have a few of those in the cabinet.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
give him a cold bath. hot water, coffee or cigarettes will make you need to go #2 if you know what i mean. its just the relaxing part of it hahhaha
i took away his coffee and his cigarrettes..... but he still gets that hot water.

he loved those damned cigarrettes though, cryed like a baby when i took them.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:07 AM
High on diesel fumes

I have nothing to add to this thread besides HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO!!!!!

then he starts smiling and laughing at me. like "ha ha ************"

Best part!!
Old 10-24-2008, 10:18 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by thunder550

hahaha ************!

Best part!!
whats crazy is how literaly correct that quote is!! but still effin hillarious!!
Old 10-24-2008, 10:52 AM
TECH Regular

in the bath tub

damnit! i cant figure out what the deal is, i feel like he is ******* with me cause he knows that i have to clean up his pooh.

i give him a shower with me, he is 14 months old... anways, i bathe, then i bathe him, i get out and dry off... and right before i get him out of the tub, he drops a duece right there. plop!

then he starts smiling and laughing at me. like "ha ha ************" LOL
little terd!@ i dont know why he waits til he is absolutely clean and the tub is clean to take a ****.. he always stomps around in it while he is hysterically laughing.

its funny as hell, until i remember that i have to give him another bath and scoop the terds out of there.

any suggestions from the rest of the dads in here? i cant figure this dude out.. is he just ******* with me or what?
First of all...HAHAHA LMAO...Try recording him...That won't help stop the problem but it could get you a winning prize on funniest home video's.

Originally Posted by dewmanshu

Great advice but what about sharing the duty...As dad finishes with the bath mom comes in and dries the little one and gets him into his clothes. Giving him no shot at dropping a couple of turtles in the tub.

From the sound of things, your wife is the enforcer. Am I right? If so that could be your problem. It's not that he's "*******" with you, he just think's everything is a game with you especially if your laughing. As advised in previous posts, try being more serious...As Dewy mentioned, there should be no spanking for dropping the duece but what about "timeout" but let it be known that its for dropping one in the tub and not just for letting it rip.

Good luck! From the looks of things, its gonna be a while before he cleans up his act. Hopefully the phase will pass quickly.

Quick Reply: my boy keeps dropping a duece