THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

my boy keeps dropping a duece

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 10:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yeah, sounds like its a game now. Get the little potty ready and start teaching him what its for. Maybe take it in the shower with you or set it in there at the right time. Let him know what its for and that dropping them in the shower isn't acceptable.

Funny though!
Old 10-24-2008, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK OK OK LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously Bill and Dewey have a great point dont laugh with him all ur doing is telling him it's ok to do so, dont scream at him or anything but just tell him that wrong and he should'nt be doing that in the tubthen plop him on the big boy john. also since he wont do it to ur wife y dont u have her come in when ur done and have her dry him off or maybe just hang out while ur drying off.

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
lol is that a bowl on his head??? lmao cute kid Dewey looks lik a walking talking tornado but definately a cute kid.

-Rob
Old 10-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah...tupperware. LMAO he's a definitely a...hand full.

As far as sharing duty...you are right, but you also have to make sharing a "tag team" deal as well. It is just a phase, being so, if one is better at making it go away or non-existent, then let them do it. It'll be alright...tag team.

I just love that what's funny is everybody who doesn't know what it's like...you JUST don't know. Which makes it funny. Then the ones that know what it's like...well **** that makes it great too. LMAO
Old 10-24-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Addict

Thats a somewhat non-spankable offense. My daughter got spanked for pooping in her diaper at 3 years old, but not because she did it, but because she said she didn't want to use the potty, in a hateful matter. She now gladly uses the toilet. She has been very difficult thanks to my wifes step father molesting her. He got his don't worry. But now I am raising a daughter with all new issues to me. Some simple things are very difficult with her, like cleaning up a dirty diaper, scares her badly. If you spank for pooping behavior, the little kids will stop pooping all together and make themselves mighty sick. Believe that is called **** retentive.

Something you might consider, is wait for the little guy to poo, before the shower. He will be unloaded for his assult. Get you a baby seat to go over your toilet, when your done with the shower dry him off, stick him on the toilet while your drying yourself off.

Kids do some funny and gross stuff. We have to keep pants on our 1 year old, she will pull off her diaper and go about her business free style all over the house. The 3 year old poop painted the wall twice, pooped in her diaper took it off and pooped in the floor, and a few times we have found her using it like playdo when getting her up from a nap. I don't understand it at all.

Side note, my nephew is an beyond wierd clean freak. He has been since birth. He descided when he was 3 or 4 that pooping was nasty and he just wasn't going to do it. My sister took him to the doctor, and he said all they could really do is wait the little guy out. Well after a considerable amount of time, my sister said he passed some sort of award winning poo. She has a picture of it somewhere, I promise I won't share. But it was one piece sticking out of the toilet. This was a big boy toilet too, not a kiddy toilet.

Last edited by cttandy; 10-24-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Tribe Shaman

well it happens.
i'll pass it on to you as it was pased on to me.

sometimes the body needs to relax, nothing like soaking in a hot tub of water.
that little poo bandit will leave you presants in the tub for a little while.
just be glad its not runny poo, and no do not ask him to help you if he knows what chocalate is, because that little ball is not a milk dude.
no reason to be angrey with him, he could not help it in such a relaxed state.

just remember, THIS IS A PASSAGE IN TOO FATHER HOOD.