THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

My Girlfriend hates you

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 12:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

About 6 months ago I realized how much I was wasting between here and gmfullsize. I was literally spending almost 4 hours a day between the two. I post maybe once a week(compared to as much as 100 posts a week before) now.

It's funny, it was literally an addiction. There were times I would skip studying for tests to check out "the truck stop" or "the lounge"
Old 01-27-2011, 01:58 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RandomHero
About 6 months ago I realized how much I was wasting between here and gmfullsize. I was literally spending almost 4 hours a day between the two. I post maybe once a week(compared to as much as 100 posts a week before) now.

It's funny, it was literally an addiction. There were times I would skip studying for tests to check out "the truck stop" or "the lounge"
Yeah, there's a few members, you being one of them that when they disappear for a while the site changes. I remember whenever some newbie would post something stupid or be dumb I would wait for you to roll around and make them second guess being born. Was hilarious!!
1slowhoe is back now so that's better but there's still a few people whose "moved on" has affected this site.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ yeah he would give them hell, lol
Old 01-27-2011, 01:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Yeah, there's a few members, you being one of them that when they disappear for a while the site changes. I remember whenever some newbie would post something stupid or be dumb I would wait for you to roll around and make them second guess being born. Was hilarious!!
1slowhoe is back now so that's better but there's still a few people whose "moved on" has affected this site.
I've grown up a lot over the past year. I would forget that I was new at one point both to trucks and using the internet. Over time I learned not to get so worked up over silly things like that, and appreciate the fact that we're all here to learn something.

I'm fixing to graduate college and start a new job so hopefully you guys will be seeing a lot more of me depending on if I buy a new Silverado or a BMW. However for now, I'm limited to these occasional posts about something like this.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
GFYS and STFU

I like the old you better!! Leave the older and more mature you elsewhere!! Come back to us!!!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!

Wellllll since no one else asked.....nudes? Palmula Handerson doesnt mind you guys, shes always willing to go when I am and never in the mood when Im not, its a great relationship
Old 01-27-2011, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm glad that he wasn't around when I came back, I had my fair share of dumb *** questions that I know better than to ask now, and Scott was tough enough to deal with
Old 01-27-2011, 06:02 PM
GFYS and STFU

Yeah, Scott's picked up the slack some, but not all of it.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:20 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Old 01-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!

Originally Posted by trever1t
Dont act like your not a part of this, your the same as the rest of us

Quick Reply: My Girlfriend hates you