THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

my situation

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Import Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my situation

im sure your all aware of whats going on right now, just wanted to post an update cause alot of you guys seemed really intersted.

me and my wife need to get certified to be parents so we can adopt the little girl. the little boy has actually moved to ohio with his REAL father who is in very good condition to raise him. the little girl on the other hand is the one we are fighting for. actually weve had her for about a week now between me and my mom... the mother just called and said she wants her back so she sent the authorities to our house yesterday... make a long story short she messed up when she left my mom some messages on our cells saying that she was high when we took her so she wants her back cause she didnt realize what was going on (really its that CYF notified her she would be losing her welfare and child support). it turned out for the better tho cause she is still with us and CYF told us not to let her go with ANYONE, im just so glad i dont have to read in the news today that something happend because she is coming from a VERY abusive situation. with all that being said she is 7 yrs old so she doesnt need a car seat... which means theres a very good chance i might keep the truck, still im going to sell if someone comes along with the money and buy something bigger but at the moment its not to bad with the situation we got going.

i would like to thank you very much for all your moral support, this **** isnt easy... when i was coming to my parents yesterday i was coming down there hill and i saw the cops there... the little girl asked why they were there and it hurt me so much cause i didnt have anything to tell her... i didnt wanna tell her there was a chance she was going home and that they were there to take her. luckily we explained the real situation (not the story that the mother gave them which was that we kidnapped her) and they were very understanding... even tho they didnt leave till bout 11:30 but i can understand how that situation could be hard for them to make a decision

thank you all once again
Old 07-03-2007, 06:46 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck with the fight Beast, it is an honorable one.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:31 AM
TECH Regular

Good Luck to you...I Hope it all works out... If you Need, I Think Holty and That Whole Gang would whip someones *** for ya...J/K A Kid I work with is trying to get his sisters kids, She got Hit by a street sweeper and died, They have two different fathers and theres a big tug O War.. anyway.. Good luck..
Old 07-03-2007, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hope all pans out, sucks that kids get in bad situations then things come up to prevent you from helping them.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

seems like things are looking up man, keep us posted and your head up
Old 07-03-2007, 09:31 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
My sentiments exactly, hope it all works out
Old 07-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good luck man, hope everything goes as smooth as possible
Old 07-03-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by trever1t
Old 07-03-2007, 12:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Good luck man.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's funny (not really, though) That you have to get "certified" as parents to be able to get custody, but nobody requires any "certification" for useless people to reproduce, and become troublesome parents in the first place! Hope things work out for the best.

Quick Reply: my situation